- - - - -

FRINGE - Now On Netflix...Watch it again!

#721 irideabike   no show CAGiversary!   6039 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

irideabike

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

I don't want to read anything about this last season and have stayed spoiler free, but can someone pm me where I can watch it online or when it comes out on DVD?

#722 evildeadjedi   RIP DIO \m/ \m/ CAGiversary!   4750 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

evildeadjedi

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

It is a travesty that John Noble has yet to even be nominated for an Emmy for his performances of Walter Bishop. I hope he is nominated this year and wins. He deserves it so much! If he doesn't that will show once again just how "false" these awards are.

#723 neocisco   Changnesiac CAGiversary!   19139 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

The Emmys have always been and always will be a joke. They occasionally get something right but by and large they just find one thing they like and reward it ad nauseam. If he somehow manages to get a nomination (and he more than deserves it along with a win) that will have to be enough.

#724 Javery   Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer CAGiversary!   22416 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

It is a travesty that John Noble has yet to even be nominated for an Emmy for his performances of Walter Bishop. I hope he is nominated this year and wins. He deserves it so much! If he doesn't that will show once again just how "false" these awards are.

He was ridiculously good. Walternate might as well have been played by a completely different person.

#725 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

Fringe Complete Series:
http://www.amazon.co...complete series

#726 Kylearan   Hell Drifter CAGiversary!   1405 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

Fringe Complete Series:
http://www.amazon.co...complete series

Holy $200 clams after tax.

#727 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

Life decisions...

#728 LinkinPrime   :,( CAGiversary!   43920 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

LinkinPrime

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

Need more info on what's included if any extras or collectibles.

On the other hand, September's Notebook looks mighty fine!

http://www.amazon.co..._bxgy_mov_img_y

#729 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

Need more info on what's included if any extras or collectibles.

On the other hand, September's Notebook looks mighty fine!

http://www.amazon.co..._bxgy_mov_img_y

I clicked the amazon link, some person wrote a review and called people who like Fringe......Fringies

Please tell me we have a better name?

#730 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

Does anyone have a list of the extras of getting the complete box set? even Amazon doesnt say what is included that wouldnt be included if you got all seasons separate.

#731 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

Does anyone have a list of the extras of getting the complete box set? even Amazon doesnt say what is included that wouldnt be included if you got all seasons separate.

The individual season sets have routinely been $20 or less on BD numerous times during the year (BF + other random sales), so you'd be looking at $80 for the extras if you wait it out.

I've paid $20 or less for all four seasons to date and as S5 is a 13-episode season, it will likely fall to $20 quicker as it's a smaller gap from release price/MSRP.

#732 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

Watching Season 5 on my massive Fringe marathon and it just hit me...

...(knowing the actress that plays Astrid is a lesbian in real life) they still never had a romantic plot for her its unrealistic for one to help fight for world with you have no companion or children

#733 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

So I'm watching this on Netflix right now, and I'm almost done with season one. It's been decent, nothing spectacular. My biggest complaint is that 90% of the bad shit that happens in this world happens to occur in Boston or in the outlying areas. Anything with Olivia and her sister (and her daughter) is way overacted and has yet to do anything good for the show. I still enjoy it, though. John Noble is the man.

#734 usickenme   I'm the a-hole CAGiversary!   2556 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

usickenme

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:49 AM

interesting to see this pop up. This will be my summer show. I plan to mow through all seasons. I liked the pilot.

#735 Javery   Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer CAGiversary!   22416 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:16 AM

John Noble should have won 5 Emmys. The first season isn't that great but it is still pretty good. They were struggling with what the show should be about at that point and there were a lot of monster-of-the-week episodes rather than a tightly told story.

FRINGE was horrible with pretending they were in Boston when it was so obvious they were filming elsewhere (Vancouver?). Also, a running joke is how quickly they could seemingly get from NY to Boston (instantaneously in some episodes).

#736 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

This show needs a movie

#737 Thekrakrabbit   Is Making A Comeback! CAGiversary!   4833 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Thekrakrabbit

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

Started well, fizzled out.