How many freaking times do I have to see Primal on the Home page???

andrew333

CAGiversary!
Can we all just presume that Primal is on sale always for some ridiculously cheap price and save valuable front page real estate for something else? :D

Maybe cheapy could change the site name to cheapassprimalgamer.com :D

The problem is EB likes to play with the prices of games. One day it will be $7.99 the next day it will be $32.99 then it will be $14.99 and the day after that it will be $7.99 again. So it is always becoming a "new" deal I guess

Same stuff was said a couple months ago when every store dropped Beyond Good & Evil. Nearly half the threads were based around that game for a week. That game definitely did deserve the attention though.

Yeah, you're right. If it weren't for these multiple notices about Primal crowding up the front page, the long cue of great deals we're all missing out on would actually see the light of day, instead of waiting unseen in the wings.

If CheapyD still gets revenue from people using his links for Primal, then let him post it. Gotta support the site.

It's really not that bad. It's not like it's only Primal on that deal. Rygar is included too. That being said, I don't care what is there, I want to see every deal possible. You can never tell who wants what, so I say show them all.

And there are new people coming to the site every day and they might be seeing it for the first time.

In conclusion, go CheapyD!

personally, i don't care what deals are posted there, i didn't realize the site made some cash off of them, it just seems to me that there are much better deals in the forums, just going for a little observational humor gang

bread's done
Back