List cheap Amazon "Filler" items to get free shipping $4.99 and under

MadFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello,
I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but whenever I order from Amazon I always run into the problem of getting enough items to qualify for the $25 free shipping. So I would like to start a list of items under $4.99 that would be worth getting to help bump you over the $25 and still have all your items ship for free. Please feel free to put any item, not just games or DVDs. Thanks!

I try to buy toiletries like toothpaste and deodarant. Things that I know I will be buying more of eventually, so why not now?

[quote name='Ledhed']I try to buy toiletries like toothpaste and deodarant. Things that I know I will be buying more of eventually, so why not now?[/quote]

I just had the biggest deja vu ever...Ledhed did you ever post somthing very similar in a very similar topic?

[quote name='ryanflucas']I just buy black magic markers at $1.89 each.[/quote]

Thats an expensive magic marker.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='spidey']Behold....

http://soccersquared.com/amazon/[/quote]

I'm surprised Amazon lets this guy search their site like that, assuming he's querying it.[/quote]

Why not? I think this is good for Amazon.[/quote]

Yeah, for instance if I don't have enough to qualify for free shipping I normally don't bother to place an order.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='spidey']Behold....

http://soccersquared.com/amazon/[/quote]

I'm surprised Amazon lets this guy search their site like that, assuming he's querying it.[/quote]

Why not? I think this is good for Amazon.[/quote]

Amazon is normally really defenseive about bots searching them at random, so I figured their attitude would extend to something like this.

I usually just track down something to fill the gap, though while that website is up and running, I'll be happy to use it.

[quote name='spyhunterk19'][quote name='Ledhed']I try to buy toiletries like toothpaste and deodarant. Things that I know I will be buying more of eventually, so why not now?[/quote]

I just had the biggest deja vu ever...Ledhed did you ever post somthing very similar in a very similar topic?[/quote]

Nope. But I remember another person once said that he ordered toothpaste in bulk from amazon, simply so he wouldn't have to worry about getting it at the grocery store. I remember thinking, "I thought I was the only one who got their toothpaste from amazon!" :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Xtreme331']I'm sure some people here could use this:

Amazon $5.99 filler

:D :twisted: :D[/quote]

Speaking from personal experience of using that book, since you're recommending it? :rofl:[/quote]

Oh sure... like you haven't made love to a man before.

... what?.... you haven't?... oh.... ***cough*** .... awkward.... :D

bread's done
Back