Player's Choice Difference?

ets

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Is the only difference between PC and regular is the yellow labeled case cover? So if I had just a CD, I couldn't tell the difference between PC and non-PC?

Last edited by a moderator:
The game disc should have a yellow marking to denote PC as well. I haven't looked at a GC game in awhile so I could be wrong.

The number / version on the disks can be different. IIRC, Call of Duty 2 and for sure SSBM changed things around with PC releases. (CoD had new content, SSBM had bug fixes)

I know that some PS2 Greatest Hits games and XBox Platinum Hits games contained some changes in content to the regular versions, but I'm not sure if any of the GameCube Player's Choice titles also had extra/different content.

[quote name='Josef']I know that some PS2 Greatest Hits games and XBox Platinum Hits games contained some changes in content to the regular versions, but I'm not sure if any of the GameCube Player's Choice titles also had extra/different content.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - some of the fighting games added content, for instance, and while I can't remember which franchise it was (Virtua Fighter or Tekken, I think), there's at least one game that was released only as a Greatest Hits title.

For the GameCube, though, I can't think of any games that had significant changes made.

SSBM had a "best seller" tag rather than the yellow PC banner, IIRC.

Checked my ToS and MP discs and they don't have any PC markings on them.

There isn't really a difference other than it being cheaper.

If you want a game and you know that it's PC, it's best to go for that version.

bread's done
Back