Gam Gam hates flavor OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']What the fuck is a Gam Gam?[/quote]

Nana, Gam Gams, Grams, Gramma.

Did you not have a childhood?

And ZeroPeng- it happens a lot more nowadays.

Why ya be hatin on flava!? Booooooooyy

flava-flav.jpg

[quote name='Hex']Hurro Gwen~

I've been.. not on CAG, :lol:. But I guess I'm back now. I also have a lot more free time, haha.[/quote]Glad to see ya around.

[quote name='Hex']Nana, Gam Gams, Grams, Gramma.

Did you not have a childhood?

And ZeroPeng- it happens a lot more nowadays.[/quote]

Is horsie getting a taste for mares?

Oh dcfox, in case you havent seen it yet:

The Dark Knight, Christopher Nolan's gritty Batman sequel raked in $155 million between Friday and Sunday, outselling the previous top weekend grosser, 2007's Spider-Man 3, by more than $4 million.

Now where's mah vid-ya game? :)

[quote name='guinaevere']Glad to see ya around.[/quote]

Thanks. Of course I'm a little high on sugar so my posts are a touch of all over the place this morning.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Is horsie getting a taste for mares?[/quote]

They way you worded that made me gigglesnort.

On the phone for 20 mins and we must have verified my address like 15x and he can't get it right!!! I HATE THIS.

I don't care if it makes me racist, but this is so fuckin annoying!! Why can't they outsource these jobs to white people who can SPEAK and PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

:bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm mexican, Hex.

Its Grandma, or Abuela. None of that honky white shit all you kids are used to. :booty:[/quote]

Oh yeah I forgot. Your black voice threw me off a little.

Gam Gams is a new one for me though. It makes me giggle a little.

[quote name='lilboo']On the phone for 20 mins and we must have verified my address like 15x and he can't get it right!!! I HATE THIS.

I don't care if it makes me racist, but this is so fuckin annoying!! Why can't they outsource these jobs to white people who can SPEAK and PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

:bomb:[/quote]

Uh oh, someone's cranky. Do you need me to get your juice, littlestboo?

I'm sick and have a bad ass headache and I'm trying to spell my address like 15x :( :( :wall: :bomb: :wall:
:dunce:

I'm about to throw my xbox in the trash.

[quote name='Hex']Thanks. Of course I'm a little high on sugar so my posts are a touch of all over the place this morning.

They way you worded that made me gigglesnort.[/quote]

You didn't answer the question.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']You didn't answer the question.[/quote]

I could never deny it. :cry:

I really need to get in some TF2 playtime today.. but wow it's way too warm to fucking stay in the house.

Plus everyone is working. Nothing for a horsie to do. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']How'd you make 'em, budgie?[/quote]

I heated up a pan with a little butter in it. Slap down 2 tortillas on it and put some cheese slices on it, I waited for them to brown, then I put on the top tortillas and flipped them over, waited for that side to brown and that was it.

I also served it with some Sour Cream and a Diet Coke.

[quote name='darthbudge']:drool:

I just made myself some Quesadillas or lunch.[/quote]Well which is it? Quesadillas or lunch?

I just ordered the first tshirt I've bought in probably nine or ten years.

[quote name='guinaevere']Well which is it? Quesadillas or lunch?

I just ordered the first tshirt I've bought in probably nine or ten years.[/quote]

:lol:

I didn't notice that. I choose the Quesadillas, they are delicious.

Real men make quesadillas by slapping some Amurikun cheese between torillas and microwaving for a minute and a half.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']My friend still hasn't gotten his Rock Band guitar back that he sent to be repaired in January. :whee:[/quote]

:shock:

Has he called them up and bitched about it?

[quote name='dallow']Jose Ole brand frozen quesadilla's TFN.[/quote]:lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']I heated up a pan with a little butter in it. Slap down 2 tortillas on it and put some cheese slices on it, I waited for them to brown, then I put on the top tortillas and flipped them over, waited for that side to brown and that was it.

I also served it with some Sour Cream and a Diet Coke.[/quote] Crazy white people doing your white things.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']My friend still hasn't gotten his Rock Band guitar back that he sent to be repaired in January. :whee:[/quote]
Thats fucked up. If he bitches enough and sounds intimidating enough, I'm sure he could score some free shit.

[quote name='lilboo']All im hearin from this bastard is "SSHIF SHIF FRRFN FRGN NFRN X BOX CONSOLE SHIMFP PFRIM FRIMPH FLASHIN LITES"

:cry:[/quote]

WOT?

That was cute, Joe. What movie was it? At first I thought it was gonna be like that sony commercial with the thousands of bouncy balls... wish I could find that.

[quote name='Hex']Real men make quesadillas by slapping some Amurikun cheese between torillas and microwaving for a minute and a half.[/quote]
Oh... nonononono.

Boo, maybe try speaking spanish and tell him you need a translator. If you're lucky they may transfer you to someone easier to understand.

[quote name='lilboo']All im hearin from this bastard is "SSHIF SHIF FRRFN FRGN NFRN X BOX CONSOLE SHIMFP PFRIM FRIMPH FLASHIN LITES"

:cry:[/quote]

Well then pull your dick out of his mouth, silly. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']WOT?[/QUOTE]

On the phone w/ a lovely Xbox rep from a lovely country where their english is so clear :bouncy:

WHY DOESN"T THIS WORK skdfjalskfjaklj

=VLOOKUP(G1177,'[2007svm.xls]2007 service master veh export'!$C$2:$D$2966,FALSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back