FREEBUCKSSITE ~Gateway to free money~ Earn $5 in just 24 hrs

The0ne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
FREEBUCKSSITE

Freebuckssite guarantees you free money in just minutes. I was able to earn around $10 in about an hour for doing FREE offers. It's that easy. With roboform and ccleaner, you can be sured your money. Don't believe me? Sign up and try it out. I still use it to this day for a few easy bucks. Can be very helpful for things like shipping costs or just something to use when you're short a few dollars.

Click the banner above to join.

Here are just some screens of me getting payments

freebuckssite.jpg

freebuckssite2.jpg

Download for Roboform:

http://www.roboform.com/download.html

Download for CCleaner:

http://www.ccleaner.com/download

Roboform is program used to fill in forms with just the click of a button. You simply set an identity with addresses, emails, and names. When you come to a page where you have to fill in that info, roboform will fill it in for you.

CCleaner helps clear cookies and other unwanted internet files. Very helpful to ensure credit on freebuckssite. Works for IE and Firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm interesting i signed up under you. hope i can get a 16 gig iphone. ill find out in 9 hours xD

EDIT: shoot i forgot to use your email...sorry could've gotten you 10$

[quote name='The0ne']Well, its kinda easy to get more cash. Just get referrals. The people that sign up don't even need to participate. Only use your email and confirm their account by email. BUMP[/quote]

Been trying to get referrals from people, but no one seems to want to hit my links at all.

dude sorry to break this to ya but this site is a scam. On the win $100 one I had 34 cents locked down as the lowest unique number with 35 cents as a backup then suddenly with less than 5 seconds left a bidder bids 36 i was like WTF! then i tried another auction the next day and the same thing happend. So i emailed them telling them about this "Mystery Bidder" and asked them if they had any proof they wernt a scam. The next day my account was banned and they blocked my ip adress. DON"T INVEST MONEY IN THEM THEY ARE A SCAM. I thought it was too good to be true anyway.

Thanks,Charlie

I'd have to agree with the above poster, actually.

Having invested about $200 worth of referral money into one bid, I had someone suddenly bet a range even greater with about 5-10 minutes left. Then after checking the bids on a separate auction, the bid that the winner won with wasn't even a unique bid. (His was .39, there were others who bid .39 including me. The lowest unique bid that I saw was a different user at .54). I e-mailed to ask what was up and have yet to receive a response. Not to mention, my account was banned afterward. If you ever do use your free money on an auction, be sure to check the winning bids to see if the same thing happens to you.

*EDIT: Oh, and the site's been down all day. Not really a good thing considering all their auctions are time based.

[quote name='RtG Assassin']dude sorry to break this to ya but this site is a scam. On the win $100 one I had 34 cents locked down as the lowest unique number with 35 cents as a backup then suddenly with less than 5 seconds left a bidder bids 36 i was like WTF! then i tried another auction the next day and the same thing happend. So i emailed them telling them about this "Mystery Bidder" and asked them if they had any proof they wernt a scam. The next day my account was banned and they blocked my ip adress. DON"T INVEST MONEY IN THEM THEY ARE A SCAM. I thought it was too good to be true anyway.

Thanks,Charlie[/quote]

If someone picked your 34 cents, its no longer unique. If you picked 34 and that guy picked 36, he could have still won because he MIGHT have picked 34 before picking 36, which would make 34 no longer unique. But I kinda gave up on this site anyway as my money is gone. Its kinda foolish to use your real money on this anyway. I haven't been banned (and I've been using this for weeks) but I have no idea what the problem is.

BUMP

Another tip: I read on another forum about some guy using a visa gift card and getting around 60 points in 15 minutes for doing the CC offers. He screen capped a pic of his ordering GOW 2 and something else. I checked the cell phone offers and they give away points from 5-7.5. I did two and got credited.This is a faster way and just cancel the subscription for the phone after entering your pin number on the site. This is all on Prize Rebel of course

BUMP. PrizeRebel's custom orders seem to be down until Wednesday due to some kind of trip or something with the workers of the site. But I would rack up some points for when they return. Those phone offers really do the trick. I got 20 points already for doing them.

[quote name='The0ne']BUMP. Just won another $5 gift card on Winzy. See, if you join under me, and I win again, you ALSO get a $5 gift card.[/quote]

Thats not true, if someone signs up under you and you win, only you wins. If the person that signed up under you wins, then you both win.

[quote name='hell0 derr']hey man, i wanted to ask you what exactly roboform does. u mentioned it makes things faster how?[/quote]

Roboform is a toolbar that fills in boxes asking for your name, address, ect. Its a good program, saves alot of time.

[quote name='j1mb07']Thats not true, if someone signs up under you and you win, only you wins. If the person that signed up under you wins, then you both win.

Roboform is a toolbar that fills in boxes asking for your name, address, ect. Its a good program, saves alot of time.[/quote]

does it work for all freebie sites? i do points 2 shop n prizerebel. and does it slow down your computer? in my experience software i download slow down my system

[quote name='hell0 derr']does it work for all freebie sites? i do points 2 shop n prizerebel. and does it slow down your computer? in my experience software i download slow down my system[/quote]

No, its 100% safe, no spyware or anything.

it works for any site that has a form to fill out

Yes, it works for all freebie sites. All you do is fill out fake info (address, name, email, phone number, etc) on this toolbar and when you see surveys that ask for that info, you press the toolbar and it fills out all the information you put on the toolbar for you. It does not slow down your computer at all. And sorry about Winzy. I guess I read the rules wrong.

sry one last thing. iwas about to download roboform and saw theres a free trial download. so imma use that one but after the 30 day trial is over will it still be fully functional?

[quote name='hell0 derr']sry one last thing. iwas about to download roboform and saw theres a free trial download. so imma use that one but after the 30 day trial is over will it still be fully functional?[/quote]

I'm not sure. It should be. I got the pro version though. But I don't think it says trial on the website. I just assumed it was a free version

BUMP. PR seems to be having problems crediting so if there are people thinking about signing up I would wait. Winzy is still ok though :)

Late bump. The site probably had issues because I can get on now. I took a break from Prize Rebel because I haven't been getting credited lately. I think the sites stop crediting people who use fake info because I asked PR about this and this was in their list of possible reasons for not getting credited. I even used different emails on each offer.

Bump. Winning is getting harder on Luckysearch. I haven't gotten any points since I first joined (unless you count the extra 5's from people joining). Winzy is looking hot right now. At the end of this month, the drawing starts so if you haven't joined Winzy, now is your chance to win! This month's prize is $300 I believe.

Thanks IcyColdBolt for signing up on Freebuckssite! I'm gonna be cashing out $10 today. You could do the same by completing some offers! Same for everyone else that signs up! Remember to clear your cookies before doing offers and use roboform to speed up the process.

bread's done
Back