pls help in need of a good n cheap digi camera~ <(__)>

rimsforsale

Banned
its almost xmas i know... but this is sooo URGENT... i was browsing the BB, CC ads and didnt find anything of intrest...

what i'm looking for is a inexpencive digi camera that takes good motion clips. i'm currently using an panasonic sv-av10 and the motion capture really blows.... have a friend that uses a canon.. dono which model and its soooo smoth.. ; ;

looking for something under $200 if its possible.... any leads will help. or if you own one and/or have used it, it would be a plus. please help me out fellow CAG'ers i'm in deep doo doo.

thanks in advance.

you went to all of those stores and no luck? that sucks. there are cheap digi cameras at all those stores near me.

on a side note, did you get everything resolved with certain users on here?

Under $200 with decent movie capabilities is pushing it.

However, one avenue you may look to is the Dimage Z1 by Konica/Minolta. It's a great camera, and right now it's out of production. I got mine at a Fry's for under $200. It was a floor model, but with a little love, it's as good as new. Seriously, this camera totally rocks.

[quote name='roland13x']Under $200 with decent movie capabilities is pushing it.

However, one avenue you may look to is the Dimage Z1 by Konica/Minolta. It's a great camera, and right now it's out of production. I got mine at a Fry's for under $200. It was a floor model, but with a little love, it's as good as new. Seriously, this camera totally rocks.[/quote]

hows the motion capture capabilities? *crosses fingers

edit: the camera i use rite now takes movies like a $5 webcam and poops them out in .asf format. which is so sad... i bought this camera back in 2002 for like $350... T-T

Really good. There's no limit to the length of the movie (depends on your SD card size). You can take 640x480 if you want with decent sound quality. Once you get the hang of it, it's tough to tell the video wasn't taken on a nice digital video camera.

A friend of mine got one, I took a look at his and was sold instantly. It's a great value if you can find one.

Haha, he totally avoided the question about asking if he made amends with the users he screwed over (or tried to).

its sad that you guys feel that way and troll on. i have already sent a PM to the users and the user that posted the question. things like these makes me wish that i was still at training. just ask the person that posted, i sent him a PM right when i read the post. sigh... this really saddens me.. w/e. have fun then.

[quote name='rimsforsale']its sad that you guys feel that way and troll on. i have already sent a PM to the users and the user that posted the question. things like these makes me wish that i was still at training. just ask the person that posted, i sent him a PM right when i read the post. sigh... this really saddens me.. w/e. have fun then.[/quote]

:roll: Everyone here is being more than nice about the subject. Apparently many people are still having problems with you. We just recommended you fix them.

i understand the concerns but i really feel that some subjects are better to be left in private. i'm especially not going to get into details in my camera help thread....

i had no idea about the bounty threads but to the ppl that will read it, please read through till the end of those threads. it was all sent out for, and i put this on everything precious to me. please lets the bashings commence on another thread? i jus need a camera for now or i'm a dead man...

[quote name='rimsforsale']i understand the concerns but i really feel that some subjects are better to be left in private. i'm especially not going to get into details in my camera help thread....

i had no idea about the bounty threads but to the ppl that will read it, please read through till the end of those threads. it was all sent out for, and i put this on everything precious to me. please lets the bashings commence on another thread? i jus need a camera for now or i'm a dead man...[/quote]

Well, you disappeared for a while. Now that you returned, we just made you aware of the current situation. Sorry for jacking your camera thread. Nobody is bashing...yet. I'm being nice. Don't expect the same from some other CAGs.

its ok, i prolly wont start another thread either. for those with information on another good camera that takes good motion clips pls gimme a post or a PM ^^ i'm gonna go look for the minota tomorrow... in hopes that they might have it.. ^^

i was also thinking of a cyber shot, the $200 model but have no idea if the motion capture is any good. needed a memorystick to test it out at CC, anything guys? thanks.

sorry to bring this thread down. i should've posted an off topic thread for him to look at. i am sorry to have trashed this thread with useless old information. i just wanted to inform the OP of some transgrations during his prolong absence. So once again, I am sorry for dragging this thread to the pits of "hell".

Now if someone could help him find a good bargain on a camera. We're all only human.

I use a Canon PowerShot A75 and it's outstanding. Picture quality is excellent, and movie quality isn't half bad, either. I picked mine up back at Target about 2 months back for $179.99.

bread's done
Back