velvet assassin for PS3?

snowsquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I thought this game was 360 and windows only? But it sounds like there was a ps3 version at E3? Official website does not list ps3. Anyone know official word on this? I think the game has a lot of potential. I really like the idea of a WW2 spy (for console). Sabotuer sounds good too, but more interested in this one.

~S

I found mention of it by doing a google search for "velvet assassin ps3" without the qoutes. And at least one release date for the end of december. No idea how accurate that was though.

e3 trailer does not mention ps3 at all. Googling shows mentions of ps3 with a TBA release date... I would guess that evntually ps3 will come, but it looks like it is pc360 for now.

Also gameplay I found while searching youtube, looks not quite what I was after. But hard to tell. I would say my interest has shifted to Saboteur, for my wwII assassin needs.

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']
Also gameplay I found while searching youtube, looks not quite what I was after. But hard to tell. I would say my interest has shifted to Saboteur, for my wwII assassin needs.[/quote]
Watched a video on it and it just looks OK. Maybe I'm spoiled by MGS, but the enemy walking patterns look just WAY too precanned and they set the enemies up to be killed (stopping their patrols RIGHT on the edge of the shadow).

It would be nice to see more developers who want to make more immerse games look at why the characters would be doing what their doing. Like in the developers showing of VA on YouTube, there's a part where three guys are patrolling a 10 square foot area .... why would someone really be doing that.

Again, I'm probably spoiled by MGS.

bread's done
Back