Get a FREE colored laptop

So are these laptops good at basketball or rapping?

Seriously though, banning spam seems to be quicker in 2.0 than it was in old cag. Not that it was slow then, but still seems faster.

forums need to add a cluase to the TOS that states if you come only to post spam, the regular users are legally allowed to hunt you down and sodomize you with something large and splintery.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']forums need to add a cluase to the TOS that states if you come only to post spam, the regular users are legally allowed to hunt you down and sodomize you with something large and splintery.[/quote]

Something like Thor? He's not exactly splintery, but he's large.

Id do it if it wasn't so many offers, and if I didn't already qualify for my free laptop through Brandarama. Bullseye media provides quick turnaround of their gifts. But yah lol.. uhm insert generic flame comment here.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I cannot believe you just posted that. Or that I just clicked it.

*rakes eyes out*[/quote]

Uh-oh, now I'm afraid to click it....

[quote name='VioletArrows']I cannot believe you just posted that. Or that I just clicked it.

*rakes eyes out*[/quote]

Oh, c'mon. He's harmless, really. It's not his fault that he's huge and green. Think of him like he was the Hulk.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']forums need to add a cluase to the TOS that states if you come only to post spam, the regular users are legally allowed to hunt you down and sodomize you with something large and splintery.[/quote]
What is this constitution of which you speak of?

bread's done
Back