Favorite CAGcast?

untuKi

CAG Veteran
Hey i started listening at episode 79 and i love the show im on vacation and my ipod libary is at home. (Accidentally synced it to a empty libary) So i have my laptop and im starting to listen to old CAGcasts and i was looking for good suggestions on the funniest (Not Really looking for Nintendo revolution news). So far one of my favorites has been 50 when wombat is hilarious and of mice and mrs. Otherwise 101 is my favorite episode.

Thanks for your suggestions!

I have good, hilarious memory of Cagcast 33. Be warned, If you're easily disturbed, you should skip a certain section. (Cheapy gives you a warning)

The best clips were also included in CAGcast 101, if you haven't heard that one already. The entire episode is a clip show of the funniest CAGcast memories

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah CAGcast 101 is pretty epic but it's not fair since its the best of :]

I've listened to every CAGcast at least 10 times each and they are all damn good

The one where Wombat says Cheapy is the walking cheap jew joke.
The one where he calls Major Nelson a vagina clown.
And the one with the interview with the psychologists from Virginia.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']The one where Wombat says Cheapy is the walking cheap jew joke.
And the one with the interview with the psychologists from Virginia.[/quote]

Yes, the Major Nelson episodes were hilarious.

Which episode was with the psychologist? I can't remember that one.

Edit:Nevermind, it was from about a year ago.

[quote name='XTommyDonX']Yes, the Major Nelson episodes were hilarious.

Which episode was with the psychologist? I can't remember that one.

Edit:Nevermind, it was from about a year ago.[/quote]

It was a long time ago, but was very informative and insightful.

I wish they would have more interviews like that. Or interviews in general.

I listen to it every week but no one cagcast has made me want to re-listen to it. Maybe the clip show one..

I really enjoyed the one where Cheapy finds out Phoenix Wright is not in Ace Attorney 4 and he sounds extremely sad and concerned about it :lol:. Don't remember which one it is though.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']It was a long time ago, but was very informative and insightful.

I wish they would have more interviews like that. Or interviews in general.[/quote]

Now I remember, it was a two part interview in the same episode, and the Dr. actually made sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't there an episode where they played a clip of someone that was calling Xbox support at the end of the show, or am I getting confused with another podcast?

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']The one where Wombat says Cheapy is the walking cheap jew joke.
And the one with the interview with the psychologists from Virginia.[/quote]

Its pennsylvania ;)

bread's done
Back