Goozex Feedback Q. NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

blk00civicsi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey Guys,

This seems like the best place to get a response for help. I picked up a game on the Gooz recently and the seller didn't ship until 8 days after accepting the trade. They didn't respond to PM's and haven't been on Goozex for very long. Does it warrant a negative or should I do the lowest Neutral out there and rip him in the comments? Since I got the game should I be expected to leave the positive or is it substantiated that I leave neutral.

Any Help???? Horror stories you've experienced?

Thanks

If you received the game don't leave a negative. The support team will overturn it if he appeals. Like you said, leave a neutral and explain the ordeal in detail in the comments.

I wasn't thinking of leaving a negative I was at least wanting to give him a neutral. I thought the purpose of the "Ship within X days" was to ship within the allotted time frame. He didn't even PM me telling me he was unable to ship for an extra day or two. I probably wouldn't have been so upset with this trade.

If the game works and is as requested (complete, disc only, etc).... you shouldn't do either - possibly give him/her bad comments... but the neutral and negative feedback options don't say anything about being slow shipping or not communicating.... (and not that I condone slow shipping or not communicating with traders)

which one would you pick that fits the situation?

NEUTRAL

I requested a "Full Package", but received only a "Disc + Manual"

I requested a "Full Package" or "Disc + Manual", but received a "Disc Only"

I received a wrong game (i.e. I requested a different game than the one I received)

Insufficient postage

NEGATIVE

I received an unplayable disc

I received a broken disc

I have NOT received the game
(You have 6 more days left before you can report this game not received)

The game I received is a pirated or illegal copy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll change my advice. I'd forgotten that the neutral option didn't offer options for a correctly received game. I guess you could either leave positive feedback with the comments or just don't leave feedback and let the system automatically leave positive feedback after 3 weeks. Honestly, I doubt anyone would care about the comments if the feedback is positive. IMO, I'd just let the feedback time out. Late sending the game, late giving feedback. Seems fair enough and he still gets his feeedback but gets it late, just like you got your game late.

The way these things are worded is tough to swallow. Even the +5 feedback is borderline. I don't feel he deserves the + points anyways. He should come away with this even steven.

If the game arrived with all packaing you requested and is playable, then leave full positive. of all the problems that could of happened, late shipping ranks toward the bottom and does not warrant a negative or a neutral. I doubt I would accept a trade if I saw that someone left a negative or neutral because the game was shipped late. However, late shipping shouldn't be excused especially if the user never responded to your PM's, so leave a comment regarding such, keep it factual though.

[quote name='dchrisd']If the game arrived with all packaing you requested and is playable, then leave full positive. of all the problems that could of happened, late shipping ranks toward the bottom and does not warrant a negative or a neutral. I doubt I would accept a trade if I saw that someone left a negative or neutral because the game was shipped late. However, late shipping shouldn't be excused especially if the user never responded to your PM's, so leave a comment regarding such, keep it factual though.[/quote]
This.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']What feedback should I leave if I requested" Full Package" but I only got the game,case(no manual)?
Thanks[/quote]

NEUTRAL

I requested a "Full Package" or "Disc + Manual", but received a "Disc Only"

As long as you got the game as described I would leave positive. Things happen, sometimes items don't get out on time, it happens to me. And 8 days isn't too bad. However not responding to PMs isn't cool and should be addressed if you decide post a comment.

bread's done
Back