Any cheapasses in Central NY?

ImReallyTired

CAGiversary!
Not sure if there is already a topic specifically for CNY. But I'm stuck here for school for atleast another year, so just wondering if any other cheapasses are around? Syracuse area etc.

Where is Boroughs!?!? LOL

And Fayetteville is where I go to for the Target there :D
I live like 5 mins from Carousel Mall lol Classes just started here and my 360 RRoD'd... it's like a sign that is telling me to do my work :/

Syracuse Resident present!

If you haven't already, go to Game Craze on Erie Blvd and raid their bargain bin. Always find good stuff there.

Not sure why anyone is proud to live next to Carousel Mall ;), I'm from Cicero/North Syracuse Area here. Curious also if anyone would be interested in a Local Gaming Site? I had plans for one but have just been sitting on it as of lately.

[quote name='rivacom']Not sure why anyone is proud to live next to Carousel Mall ;), I'm from Cicero/North Syracuse Area here. Curious also if anyone would be interested in a Local Gaming Site? I had plans for one but have just been sitting on it as of lately.[/quote]

I wish I didn't live so close. Destiny USA is going to be in my front yard when they're finished.

[quote name='rivacom']Not sure why anyone is proud to live next to Carousel Mall ;), I'm from Cicero/North Syracuse Area here. Curious also if anyone would be interested in a Local Gaming Site? I had plans for one but have just been sitting on it as of lately.[/QUOTE]

I just got back from Cicero area (Clay) for the Toys R Us deal! At least I think it's that area..

[quote name='joshythegreat18']I wish I didn't live so close. Destiny USA is going to be in my front yard IF they finish.[/QUOTE]

FIXED.

[quote name='ImReallyTired']I just got back from Cicero area (Clay) for the Toys R Us deal! At least I think it's that area..[/quote]

Yup that is clay area, west of cicero. Again i'll ask the question, would anyone be interested in a local site for CNY Gamers?

i'm from cuse' and by any slight chance....has anyone ever been to [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana][FONT=Tahoma, Verdana]E-Gamer's Exchange in Solvay? never noticed it before until I drove by it the other day, just curious to see if they had some good deals or good trade in prices
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hmm could have sword I posted in this one already. Maybe it was deleted cause I posted a link to my groups LAN Party group in Albany?

Anyways... Im in the Albany Area.

Hit me up if you are into LAN parties.

Sorry, I'm from the boroughs though
5.gif

I'm from Lafayette and I've been here on CAG for a little while. Sucks to know I have some competition in the area for the really good ymmv's ( damn you all, move! ).

Don't know if Albany counts as CNY, but does anyone know the scoop on gaming stores around there? I'm going to be moving up there for college and I wanted to know if there were any independent game stores or Play N Trades or anything else.

[quote name='momouchi']Don't know if Albany counts as CNY, but does anyone know the scoop on gaming stores around there? I'm going to be moving up there for college and I wanted to know if there were any independent game stores or Play N Trades or anything else.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if they are still there but there is a Play N Trade @ Colonie Center. There are a TON of Gamestop / EB Games around as well. There are a couple of independent game stores as well.

I'm from Oswego but get most of my games from Micro-Game which is across from Great Northern Mall. They'll match or beat any advertised price on any game, you just have to tell them where you saw it for less.

bread's done
Back