gaminglagoon affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

krules2001

CAG Veteran
please use my link on the gaming lagoon affiliate program. i really need the money
*link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're going to post in the wrong section because you "need the money" you should really toss in a sob story about how you're trying to get enough points to buy a DS for your dying kid sister or something. Just saying, it's not like we all don't need the money.

[quote name='GoddessTio']If you're going to post in the wrong section because you "need the money" you should really toss in a sob story about how you're trying to get enough points to buy a DS for your dying kid sister or something. Just saying, it's not like we all don't need the money.[/quote]

QFT!

My dog is dying. Please click a link in my sig so I can build enough points to get a DS. In doing so, you'll help my dog live forever via Nintendogs. Thank you for helping a man and his dying dog.

I think, by posting it here, you've doomed yourself to never getting a referral.

Not that you would've got any in the first place, but still.

[quote name='winterice']My dog is dying. Please click a link in my sig so I can build enough points to get a DS. In doing so, you'll help my dog live forever via Nintendogs. Thank you for helping a man and his dying dog.[/quote]

Now that's more like it! Long live Spot.

This isn't the first time you've neglected the rules regarding referral posts. This is your third or fourth violation.

Since you can't read the rules, please don't make any more posts about your referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back