Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it's 10.49

They had a couple Wolverines at the the Moline, IL TRU.

Borders has had Venom and Wolverine the last 2 or 3 times I've went. They are 19.99, but with some coupons that pop up every week they would only be about 14 bucks.

I can't find Caps anywhere though.

9.99 at Target. I have pretty much the entire set now (star wars, marvel, indiana jones). I'm only missing Venom. He is pretty tough to find. there are a ton more coming out soon. Including GI Joe and Transformer Mighty Muggs. They're pretty cool looking (saw at comic-con)

[quote name='Garon']9.99 at Target. I have pretty much the entire set now (star wars, marvel, indiana jones). I'm only missing Venom. He is pretty tough to find. there are a ton more coming out soon. Including GI Joe and Transformer Mighty Muggs. They're pretty cool looking (saw at comic-con)[/quote]

Man I should go pick up Venom at Border's since he's so hard to find.

[quote name='Garon']9.99 at Target. I have pretty much the entire set now (star wars, marvel, indiana jones). I'm only missing Venom. He is pretty tough to find. there are a ton more coming out soon. Including GI Joe and Transformer Mighty Muggs. They're pretty cool looking (saw at comic-con)[/QUOTE]

I have to clarify, I don't see much point in these Mighty Muggs but if I see the Cobra Commander one and if they ever make a Starscream one, I'll own exactly 2 Mighty Muggs at that point.

I don't know what this $15-$20 BS is, no one should be charging that much for them. I see them at K-mart, Target, TRU, and Wal-mart for $10-$12. (they go in and out of stock all the time)

I always enjoy looking at them, but I tell myself I'll only buy them if they start selling a smaller version, maybe 3" or so. They're just too big the way they are. Iron Man was somehow the coolest and cutest at the same time, something about his squinty eyeholes...

if you decide to buy from hasbro's website, use coupon code "comic2008" for 10% off. Doesn't do a whole lot, but helps cut into the shipping cost.

Thanks for that coupon, I picked up that Comic-Con Iron Man and it saved me 1.50 doing so.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Good luck finding them anywhere, let alone at a discount.[/quote]

I see these at Target all the time, not really any Marvel ones, but I see a lot of Star Wars and Indy ones.

I just checked the Iron Man link on Hasbro, apparently they went OOS. Good thing I ordered mine when I did.

[quote name='Kerig']I don't know what this $15-$20 BS is, no one should be charging that much for them. I see them at K-mart, Target, TRU, and Wal-mart for $10-$12. (they go in and out of stock all the time)

[/QUOTE]

What he said...

I own 2: Boba Fett and Spider-Man (which my wife decided she NEEDED to own). Paid under $10 for both.

Captain America just got back in stock this morning. I picked him up along with Wolverine and Darth Vader. Man these things are so badass, having these just automatically makes you cooler than someone who doesn't have one. :D

I stopped at a local Toys R Us this morning and i had some very good luck. Almost all of the Mighty Muggs they had were Marvel characters. I picked up Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman, and the Hulk. Definitely going to have to keep checking Toys R Us in the following weeks. :applause:

These are badass. I sold a lot of my old vinyl but these are cheap enough that I don't give a shit. I think I will stick to the Marvel line. I ordered a handful of blanks today and am going to hit up Target in a half hour when they open.

[quote name='bg88']I stopped at a local Toys R Us this morning and i had some very good luck. Almost all of the Mighty Muggs they had were Marvel characters. I picked up Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman, and the Hulk. Definitely going to have to keep checking Toys R Us in the following weeks. :applause:[/quote]

Yeah, at Toys R us the the usually have a pretty decent selection. 10.49 isn't the cheapest, but compared to resale, websites, and specialty shops they are pretty cheap. Plus, TRU usually has a better selection.

Plus, I have only seen one Target have a few of the Marvel ones one time.

Went there yesterday had like 4 Wolverines, 6 Spiderman, 1 Thing, 2-3 Dr Dooms.

Target near me only has the Star Wars in stock. Was out deal hunting and saw plenty of Marvel at KMart, Wal Mart, and TRU. Grabbed myself a Captain America.

Picked up the Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker MM yesterday at Target. In my area, the only SW MMs that are usually in stock are Han Solo, the Emperor or Chewbaca. I'm missing C3P0 and Boba Fett to complete my son's SW collection. I have picked up Wolverine and Hulk for myself. I've passed on Spidey, Venom and Captain America but will eventually pick them up. The only ones that stay untouched are the Indiana Jones MM. That CC Iron Man really does look badass.

[quote name='emg28']Picked up the Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker MM yesterday at Target. In my area, the only SW MMs that are usually in stock are Han Solo, the Emperor or Chewbaca. I'm missing C3P0 and Boba Fett to complete my son's SW collection. I have picked up Wolverine and Hulk for myself. I've passed on Spidey, Venom and Captain America but will eventually pick them up. The only ones that stay untouched are the Indiana Jones MM. That CC Iron Man really does look badass.[/quote]

I would recommend picking Venom up, he is the hardest one to find and sells for about $50 online. I can't find a Venom anywhere around here, but when I do find one I will pick him up immediately.

Venom sells for $50 :shock:
Good thing I already have mine :D
mmgsji4.png

On the right side is the Star Wars figures...I got Darth Vader, Commander Gree, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, General Grievious, Stormtrooper, C3P0, and Commander Cody (Clone trooper)

bigbadtoystore.com has the GI Joe ones available for preorder. I went ahead and bought them so I do not have to drive around and hunt for them. The only marvel one I am missing is Venom and can not find it anywhere.

I never saw Venom in stores...I got lucky and bought it through Hasbrotoyshop.com at some point. Placed the order for 2 figures, but the other one just went on back order and its been about a month and I haven't heard anything from them.

[quote name='cgarb84']I would recommend picking Venom up, he is the hardest one to find and sells for about $50 online. I can't find a Venom anywhere around here, but when I do find one I will pick him up immediately.[/quote]

Damn. I didn't know that Venom was hard to find and sold for $50. I saw it a while back at Target and just last week at TRU. I thought the hardest one to find was Boba Fett since I have never seen it B&M.

Commander Gree!? I didn't even know about that one. I guess I am missing that one too.

oh man, i am addicted to there! i just picked up thor, ghost rider, and peter parker in SF the other day. GI Joe ones? oh man not more to get! they need DC ones and transformers!

[quote name='MrBrando']oh man, i am addicted to there! i just picked up thor, ghost rider, and peter parker in SF the other day. GI Joe ones? oh man not more to get! they need DC ones and transformers![/quote]

Thor, and Ghost Rider already out :shock: that means Black Spidey should be out as well :shock:

They are making Transformers MMs:
p1030422tr6.jpg

[quote name='MrBrando']oh man, i am addicted to there! i just picked up thor, ghost rider, and peter parker in SF the other day. GI Joe ones? oh man not more to get! they need DC ones and transformers![/quote]

I didn't even know Thor and Ghost Rider were out yet.

Also I have 2 of the Iron Man Comic Con exclusives I was going to sell on Ebay if anyone is interested we can work out a deal. 100% positive feedback on ebay (GaronX)

Cash or trade. 360 games preferred.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thor, and Ghost Rider already out :shock: that means Black Spidey should be out as well :shock:[/quote]

Yup. Yesterday I picked up Iron Man, Black Spidey, Thor, Ghost Rider and Doc Oc. These things are hot. I'm draggin my feet on a few different ones but I'm going to try and buy everything (Marvel) that's out before the next wave drops. I think the next four are Silver Surfer, Galactus, Human Torch and Silver Surfer with Thanos and Red Skull dropping separately.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Yup. Yesterday I picked up Iron Man, Black Spidey, Thor, Ghost Rider and Doc Oc. These things are hot. I'm draggin my feet on a few different ones but I'm going to try and buy everything (Marvel) that's out before the next wave drops. I think the next four are Silver Surfer, Galactus, Human Torch and Silver Surfer with Thanos and Red Skull dropping separately.[/quote]

If I am not mistaken, Thanos and Red Skull are Previews exclusives so they won't be in retail stores like Target etc...

I haven't seen the new ones out here yet (Sherman Oaks, CA) hopefully they pop up soon.

[quote name='SubiDoobieDoo']A good source of Mighty Mugg info:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

I've got Admiral Ackbar & the Shadow Trooper coming in, just picked up Thor & Ghost Rider last week and ordered modern Iron Man via Hasbro.com. Can't wait for Dr. Jones Sr. to be released....[/quote]

^Thanks for the link.

Ordered Commander Gree. I can't wait for Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

My whole set of wave 3 shipped from bigbadtoystore today. Damn you Venom!!!!

Edit: Anyone ever order from Toywiz.com? They have venom for about $29 shipping in October. I think I am going to place an order incase I can not find one by then. No other place online is even taking orders that I can find.

Updated title as it has gotten more in the general subject of Mighty Muggs.

I will change the first page with more pricing, links, availability, etc.

Too tired tonite, but I will do it.

What's the cheapest you guys have paid for these?

J Mac got 3 of them yesterday for 7 bucks a piece at Walmart, but I'm pretty sure he said they were on clearance.

[quote name='Trakan']What's the cheapest you guys have paid for these?

J Mac got 3 of them yesterday for 7 bucks a piece at Walmart, but I'm pretty sure he said they were on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Cheapest for me has been $10, but I also have a hell of a time finding them locally. I have had to pay a small premium for most of mine online. The only ones I am missing from the marvel line is Venom and Peter Parker.

wow this things look sick, I seen a Venom at Walmart last night when I went to pick up a Blu-ray, I thought it looked sweet, Im going back up their and pick it up

BigBadToystore shows Venom as shipping in September, preorders for it already sold out, makes me wonder if Hasbro is re-releasing him.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']BigBadToystore shows Venom as shipping in September, preorders for it already sold out, makes me wonder if Hasbro is re-releasing him.[/QUOTE]

They are, but with my luck on finding anything local (and with BBTS being sold out already) I went ahead and preordered it from toywiz.com. I want to pick up some more so bad I think I might move to the Star Wars line just so I can have something else to see out other than Venom.

Nice sig too Linkin. :D

[quote name='rodeojones903']I want to pick up some more so bad I think I might move to the Star Wars line just so I can have something else to see out other than Venom.[/quote]

Ha! I'm doing the same thing. I'm keeping all my Marvels boxed and I took the Star Wars (Darth, 2 stormers, Bespin Luke, Leia, Lando, Chewie) out of the box to play with them. Yes, to play with them.

So far I've picked up all of mine roughly between 10 and 15 bucks except for Venom, and the Comic Con Parker and Iron Man.

I picked up Thor, Spiderman, Spiderman (Symbiote), Princess Leia, Hulk, Captain America, and The Thing for $5 each at Target today. I would imagine that situation is very YMMV.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I picked up Thor, Spiderman, Spiderman (Symbiote), Princess Leia, Hulk, Captain America, and The Thing for $5 each at Target today. I would imagine that situation is very YMMV.[/quote]

That is crazy since Thor and Black Spidey just came out and haven't even hit some stores yet. Nice find though :applause:.

Holy crap. Thanos and Red Skull? I only have two. Darth Vader and Lando Calrissian. That mofo still looks smooth without the malt liquor. Ha.

bread's done
Back