Oblivion GOTY for PS3 NEW for $27.50 at Shopko clearance

Purkeynator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
Visited my local Shopko tonight and found that the PS3 version of Oblivion Game of the Year edition is now on clearance for $27.50. Pretty good deal on what many call to be the best version of a huge and great game. Shopko clearances tend to be universal though your store may not have changed the price tag yet so I would suggest getting it scanned to be sure.

My store had a few extra copies so I would probably be willing to pick up extra copies for CAGs if interested. I would say $37 should cover it. 27.50 + 2 tax + 1.50 padded envelope + 2 shipping with tracking + 4 for gas to Shopko and Post office and for my time.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']man I see all these shopko and meijer deals posted and I feel left out being on the west coast.[/quote]

I hear you there. I'd love to get some of the deals that I see posted myself.

Shopko is another great store that when they clearance things they don't mess around. When I see those red tags, I get all excited. Also I noticed that Shadow of the Colossus and Kilzone were on clearance for $7.99 each. Not bad if you are looking for these titles.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Shopko is another great store that when they clearance things they don't mess around. When I see those red tags, I get all excited. Also I noticed that Shadow of the Colossus and Kilzone were on clearance for $7.99 each. Not bad if you are looking for these titles.[/quote]

Shadow of the Colossus? Crap, I need to get myself over there.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Shopko is another great store that when they clearance things they don't mess around. When I see those red tags, I get all excited. Also I noticed that Shadow of the Colossus and Kilzone were on clearance for $7.99 each. Not bad if you are looking for these titles.[/quote]

i agree. shopko doesn't play when it comes to its clearance. i've seen titles marked down to 99 cents and old gen xbox's down to 20 bucks. i'll go ahead and just put some of the findings here to keep the shopko thread going:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181502&highlight=shopko

yeah no such place out here, I paid the full $59 few weeks back for GOTY, I actually thought Knights of the Nine (was already in the PS3 main game) was more fun than the stuff in Shiv Isles. I think shiv isles is just too "morrowind" looking for me, I prefer the slightly more classic looking design of the mainland.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Shopko is another great store that when they clearance things they don't mess around. When I see those red tags, I get all excited. Also I noticed that Shadow of the Colossus and Kilzone were on clearance for $7.99 each. Not bad if you are looking for these titles.[/QUOTE]

They certainly mess around at my local Shopko. Every time I go over there for these supposed amazing clearance deals, I'm greeted with a table full of movie tie-in games and kid games for the gameboy advance. Just think of the worst selection possible, and that's the clearance section at my Shopko.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']man I see all these shopko and meijer deals posted and I feel left out being on the west coast.[/QUOTE]

Same here...

[quote name='the_punisher']Is SotC black label? If so, i want it :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

No at my store they were all Greatest Hits. However for the Killzone they had black label mixed in with GH so YMMV.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Shopko is another great store that when they clearance things they don't mess around. When I see those red tags, I get all excited. [/QUOTE]

QFMFT.

My ShopKo is the GREATEST. Games drop from 60 bucks to 5 bucks at the drop of a hat.

bread's done
Back