[DEAD] FREE shipping & good deals on USED games from GameFly

They got some incredible deals going on. Take, for example, Psi Ops. You can get a mont (and complete) copy for 8.99 SHIPPED!

I'm gonna be ordering a ton of stuff.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection is $14.99
Driver 3 is $9.99
Viewtiful Joe is $12.99
Bujingai is $9.99
Megaman Collection is $9.99
Fabie is $24.99
Halo 2 is $29.99
Star Wars Battlefront is $24.99
Full Spectrum Warrior is $9.99
GGX2 #reload is $9.99
Syberia 2 is $12.99
Silent Hill 4 Xbox is $14.99
Fatal Frame 2 Xbox is $27.99
Outrun 2 is $27.99
Galleon is $9.99

I just placed an order...and I was charged shipping? What do you have to do? Is there any way to go back and change/cancel an ordeR?

[quote name='Astinus Majere']There's no way to buy more than one game in an order?[/quote]

not that i've seen, but check your order history and it'll show multiple purchases for the same day

I was charged S&H as well. (And it showed free shipping before I submitted the order...)

What a crock. I would probably have ordered 3-4 more games, but now I'll wait until they respond to my request to refund the S&H I was charged. (Which probably won't be until Monday I assume.) Oh well. Actually I may pick up a few more that I'd be willing to pay the cost + shipping for anyway if they are asshats about it.

Is it not charging S&H to gamefly members or something? That would be fine if it didn't show me free shipping on the confirmation page, but the switch to a $2 charge after it hits my card. Shady.

UPDATE: Placed a 2nd order and this time it did not charge me shipping. I think if you have an account for ordering online (whether or not you are a member) and can do the one click submit order thing you are not charged. But if you go through the whole process to create a new account before ordering your first thing there is a glitch where it does charge you S&H. So my advice would be to create an account and login before ordering your first game if possible.

Okay so I ended up picking up (all Xbox):

Sudeki - $8 (but was charged S&H...)
Full Spectrum Warrior - $10
Bond: EoN - $10
Manhunt - $8

Merry Xmas to me! :lol:

And I'm thinking about nabbing Hitman: Contracts, Galleon, LotR: Return of the King for 10, 10, 13 respectively. Nice sale.

Riddick and The Suffering are also $10 each. If I didn't already own them I'd have picked them up.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Do these come with cases and instructions? It's an online rental place, so I wouldn't think so.[/quote]
Yes they do.
They only ship the manual and case when you buy the game, so they should be mint.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Do these come with cases and instructions? It's an online rental place, so I wouldn't think so.[/quote]

Yah they're in mint condition since they don't send out the case nor the manual to ppl renting these games. So they store them in their warehouse until someone buys the games.

Thanks for the deal, I just got PSOIII for GC for $15.

Dear god thankyou!

Thankyou thankyou OP!

Picked up
Full Spectrum Warrior
Riddick
Driv3r

All for 2 dollars less than pre-played full spectrum alone costs at EB!

This is the best CAG sale I have ever gotten in on! with CC 5 dollars close behind! I never got in on the CC 5 dollar glitch through, that would have been nice.

I ordered Custom Robo and Pikmin 2 and got free shipping. I believe it's because I'm a member. Not 100 percent sure though.

r1s3n

OH my. I just chose a ton of games instead of getting a PC upgrade. Picked up Outlaw Golf 2, Manhunt, Full Spectrum Warrior, Red Dead Revolver, 007 Everything or Nothing, and Rallisport Challenge 2.. 6 gamess i've wanted for a while.. total came to $63.57.. not bad.. not bad at all.

None charged shipping.

And I just received Suffering and Mafia today, both complete and Mafia even had the map. Both discs were in excellent condition.

Thanks for the deal! Just got in on Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. 31 and some change for that game is AWESOME! Just to make sure I understand GameFly's system correctly, can I cancel my trial subscription at any time before the game arrives? I don't care to rent games from them, I just wanted to get in on this deal because Nocturne for that cheap is just too hard to pass up.

thanks a lot OP, got a lot I was waiting for a price drop on:

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Driver 3
Red Dead Revolver
Hot Shots Golf Fore!
Hitman Contracts
Ghosthunter

[quote name='Drizzt']Thanks for the deal! Just got in on Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. 31 and some change for that game is AWESOME! Just to make sure I understand GameFly's system correctly, can I cancel my trial subscription at any time before the game arrives? I don't care to rent games from them, I just wanted to get in on this deal because Nocturne for that cheap is just too hard to pass up.[/quote]

What trial subscription? You can be a member and just order, you don't have to rent from them.

Just ordered Bujingai and Maximo: Army of Zin. Both were 10.49 after tax. However, I was charged shipping on Bujingai. Gonna send an email about getting a refund. Still are pretty good deal imo.

nice deal, i picked up megaman collection for 10 and some change...thanks slidecage (now dont go buying 9 copies of a game for a system you dont own!!)

also they have phantasy star c.a.r.d. for $15 is that game good offline? because it looks intreating but i have neither a bba or the will to pay monthly for a game

[quote name='punqsux']nice deal, i picked up megaman collection for 10 and some change...thanks slidecage (now dont go buying 9 copies of a game for a system you dont own!!)[/quote]

Yeah, he just IM'ed me on AIM worried because he just ordered 10 games and then realized that he didn't have a credit card.. which makes me wonder how the orders went through.. Oh well.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='punqsux']nice deal, i picked up megaman collection for 10 and some change...thanks slidecage (now dont go buying 9 copies of a game for a system you dont own!!)[/quote]

Yeah, he just IM'ed me on AIM worried because he just ordered 10 games and then realized that he didn't have a credit card.. which makes me wonder how the orders went through.. Oh well.[/quote]

:rofl:

dont try to figure out slidecage...just dont..

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']How do you make an account without renting games I can't seem to find any place to[/quote]
When you sign up for the account, DON'T check off the box that says "Sign me up for a 10 day FREE trial."

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='majinvegeta-88']How do you make an account without renting games I can't seem to find any place to[/quote]
When you sign up for the account, DON'T check off the box that says "Sign me up for a 10 day FREE trial."[/quote]

I tried not checking any box and it won't let me past that page. It keeps coming up saying please select a subscription service below

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='majinvegeta-88']How do you make an account without renting games I can't seem to find any place to[/quote]
When you sign up for the account, DON'T check off the box that says "Sign me up for a 10 day FREE trial."[/quote]

are you signing up through the "free trial" button? i can't see anywhere else to do it...

Picked up Red Dead Revolver ($10) in addition to the ones I listed earlier. Took a break as I felt like I was going a little nuts buying 5 games all at once. Still tempted by 4-5 others...

[quote name='H-Town Info']man i ordered sudeki and they charged me for shippin. i did everything right on this topic to get the free shippin. boo![/quote]

Send them an e-mail about it. I expect they'll be crediting everyone this happens to, but I guess I don't know for sure. You probably won't be charged S&H after that first order. Wierd glitch with their site I guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if they send a follow up e-mail offering a month or two for free as an apology. Very bad glitch for them as this seems to only happen for first orders and if I hadn't heard from many on here in the past that gamefly is reputable I would have immediately noted to never shop with them again after this. (Quoting one amount and then charging a different amount to your CC is about the shadiest/screwiest thing an etailer can do.)

bread's done
Back