Can't make custom title

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Now that I have surpassed the 1,000 post mark, I wanted to make a custom title. I went into the User CP and under Edit Options I don't see the option for the custom title coming up. Plus all my posts have two instances of the infamous 1K line coming up.

Is there a glitch going on that is stopping the custom titles from being able to be used, or is there some news that I missed out on. Many thanks folks for any help on this.

[quote name='Tromack']Wow. Aren't we the little post whore?[/QUOTE]

:lol: We'll I have been round here for almost a year so its not like as if I didn't get to 1,000 posts overnight. ;)

when I got past 1000, it was be fore CAG reset or whatever, so we didnt have this cool feature.

Now im at 3000, maybe cheapy can make a secret arcade for those with over 5000 posts?

[quote name='help1']when I got past 1000, it was be fore CAG reset or whatever, so we didnt have this cool feature.

Now im at 3000, maybe cheapy can make a secret arcade for those with over 5000 posts?[/QUOTE]
You'll have a nice surprise once you reach 5000 then. ;) :whistle2:$ Just don't tell anyone that I told you. :whistle2:\"

bread's done
Back