New Game Gavel contest!! Free Cash!!

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
Hi all, I have decided to transform this thread to a GameGavel.com Contest thread instead of posting a new thread each month I will simply update this one. For anyone not aquainted with GameGavel it is a great auction site that offers free auctions, that''s right, no insertion, or final value fees!! check it out today!!

Current Contest - "
Refer your friends, family, neighbors, acquaintances, and random people on the street to GameGavel.com and earn CASH! No Gift Cards, No secrets, No games... cash! Here's how this one will work: Starting today, July 30 we have 384 users on GameGavel.com! As this number grows, I will ad $.25 to a jar for every ONE person that joins the site. On October 1, 2008 I will determine how many new people have joined and figure out how much the prize will be. One out of all of the people registered at GameGavel.com will be pulled out of the digital hat (the bucket as previously seen in GameGavel.com videos may be too small) and I will send them the jar of coins (not actually a jar of coins, maybe a couple of bills instead to save on shipping). Minimum prize is $10, Maximum prize.... it's up to you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back