Featured CAG Auctions: 500+ Boxed, Complete & Factory Sealed Sega Games & Hardware

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[preview][img-l=1]1531[/img-l]CheapyD note: I thought it would be fun to feature some of CAGs more interesting auctions from our auctions forum.

nebrazca78's eBay auctions
feature over 500 (individually listed) Sega Master System, Genesis and 32X games. Boxed Genesis systems (Models 1 and 2), a Model 3 mini Genesis and a 32X adapter are also available. There are all types of rare games, most are complete and some are even factory sealed. Every item starts at $.99 regardless of value and combined shipping is only $1 per game.[/preview]

Hello everybody

I just listed the first half of over 500 Sega Master System, Genesis and 32X games. Tomorrow will be the last half of the games. There are all types of rares, most of the games are complete and some are even factory sealed. Every item starts at $.99 regardless of value and combined shipping is only $1 per game. Boxed systems and other hardware will be listed Saturday on 5-day auctions.

UPDATE---> All games have been listed.

UPDATE---> Due to the fact that we have a roomie moving in to our house this weekend I was unable to get the hardware on yesterday. Today my desktop PC decided to start freezing constantly which is causing more delays. I am using my laptop to do as much as I can but it isn't set up to edit photos or do FTP yet. I was able to take and edit the SMS photos and get them uploaded. I should be able to do the rest with my laptop and at least get the SMS hardware on which includes systems and accessories including a Power Base Converter and a fantastic pair of 3-D glasses. Sorry for any inconvenience, I will still combine shipping for games and hardware.

UPDATE---> All hardware has finally been listed. In addition to the items mentioned above, boxed Models 1 and 2 Genesis systems, a Model 3 mini Genesis and a 32X adapter.

Linky:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQdfspZ32QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZnebrazca78QQsbrsrtZd

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the pictures that have been requested so far:

sms-aksw.jpg

sms-fantasyrerelease.jpg

sms-gaw.jpg

sms-kungfu.jpg

sms-myhero.jpg

sms-rtype.jpg

sms-transbot.jpg

sms-ys.jpg

sms-spy.jpg

sms-cloud.jpg

sms-poseidon.jpg

sms-vigilante.jpg

gen-battletech.jpg

gen-blaster.jpg

gen-elemental.jpg

gen-bible.jpg

gen-earnest.jpg

gen-fighting.jpg

gen-gadget.jpg

gen-hellfire.jpg

gen-beast.jpg

gen-immortal.jpg

Nice auctions..I remeber alot of those Sega Master system games..makes me cyr.that alot of my games were in the same condition, with everything..and I sold them to a pawn shop for $10.00 apeice..:(

question..How are you able to post pictures like the ones above in a thread? Go you need a hosting website or can you do it directly from one's hard drive?

[quote name='Number83']Ive bought many MANY games from Neb in his eBay auctions...First class all the way!

BUMP![/quote]

Thanks for the props, glad you're a happy customer!

[quote name='Wolve11']Very nice collection.
Why have you decided to let it go?[/quote]

As crazy as it may seem, these games are my duplicates. I am 2 games away from having every U.S. Sega console game. I just bid $511 on Daytona Netlink a couple days ago but was outbid by TWO people. Here's the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Daytona-USA-CCE...yZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']These pictures on the Ebay listings look familar. Have these games been listed before?[/quote]

Not these games. Some of this info is dated, but check this out:

http://home.comcast.net/~nebrazca78/segaindex.html

[quote name='scudnmuff']question..How are you able to post pictures like the ones above in a thread? Go you need a hosting website or can you do it directly from one's hard drive?[/quote]

They are hosted, I don't serve them from my PC.

bread's done
Back