Want Call of Duty 4 !!! FT: Far Cry 2, GRID etc...

MikeHoncho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
interested in Call of Duty 4 360 for these
Also want a 60 gb hd
Also interested in Bose Earphones or any of similar quality (NO EARBUDS). Preferably new

So I found a crack on my COD4 and it's pretty much the only game I play. I am in a clan and frankly this ruined many potential matches. Need a copy urgently, willing to trade for it

EVERY GAME FOR TRADE IS FOR 360
Game for trade
Far Cry 2
Condemned 2
GRID
Wii controller and nunchuck
Wavebird platinum
Datel Wii wire connection adapter
Gamecube 1016 memory card
Burnout Paradise
Battlefield Bad Company
Call of Duty 3
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 3

My cuz's game for trade (CML if you have 360 games 4 trade)
Prince of persia
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Gears of War 2 Limited Edition(everything except Lancer and flashback)
Mass Effect

Only interested in 360 games or accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chakan']I have the 360 version in the mail from Goozex, if its complete and tradeable, I'd swap with you.[/QUOTE]
Alright thanks, just hit me up with it's condition when you get it.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I have a complete CoD4 for PS3 and am willing to change it for the 360 version in the same shape (complete). Not interested in any other games. Thanks. Please offer on the games for sale, I'm not giving a quote and I will only accept payment from a verified Non CC Paypal account, Payment MUST be recieved first, I don't care how much feedback you have, you still will be paying before I am sending

I'm not sure I understand. Do you want to trade a Playstation 3 with Call of Duty 4 for it for an Xbox 360 with Call of Duty 4 for the 360? Basically switching gamer networks?

[quote name='Cognitive Dissonance'][quote name='MikeHoncho']I have a complete CoD4 for PS3 and am willing to change it for the 360 version in the same shape (complete). Not interested in any other games. Thanks. Please offer on the games for sale, I'm not giving a quote and I will only accept payment from a verified Non CC Paypal account, Payment MUST be recieved first, I don't care how much feedback you have, you still will be paying before I am sending

I'm not sure I understand. Do you want to trade a Playstation 3 with Call of Duty 4 for it for an Xbox 360 with Call of Duty 4 for the 360? Basically switching gamer networks?[/QUOTE]
No, I want to trade my COD4 for PS3 for the 360 version

[quote name='SpitFire158']cml for Metroid 3 and LoZ[/QUOTE]
Only saw Paradise but I don't really want to trade it straight up for any of these. Sorry

Mike, please reply to the PM so we can open the correct trade list; but you can't have more than one open Trade List at a time.

bump2dmu8.gif

bread's done
Back