Free movie ticket for American Express cardholders

[quote name='darthbudge']Could perhaps someone with an AMEX card post the Customer Support number from the back of their card?[/quote]

your request

800-528-4800

I just made up info with the phone number 8005284800, they said I will be emailed a fandango promotional code withen 24-48 hours

[quote name='Poor2More']I just made up info with the phone number 8005284800, they said I will be emailed a fandango promotional code withen 24-48 hours[/quote]

also seems to have worked for me. Thanks :)

[quote name='Poor2More']your request

800-528-4800[/quote]

Thanks, that worked. Hopefully I will get the ticket soon!

Thanks OP!

Number on back of No Fee American Express does not work either. I used the number from above post and it went through though. Not sure why my customer service number did not work.

[quote name='Deadpool']I got an email saying the promotion is over but they will be happy to keep sending me email updates. fuckers.[/QUOTE]

Same, and the email doesn't even let you unsubscribe, you have to wait until they send the first entertainment email.

Fail. No movie ticket for me AND I have an AMEX card. Boo.

I find it hard to believe that supplies were depleted within a day for a promotion that is supposed to run through SEPTEMBER.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Fail. No movie ticket for me AND I have an AMEX card. Boo.

I find it hard to believe that supplies were depleted within a day for a promotion that is supposed to run through SEPTEMBER.[/quote]

Same here

And what do you wanna bet that they'll keep the link active, with many many people signing up for it thinking that they'll get a free ticket?

weird, I tried several different Customer service numbers, because some folks said alot of them dident work, I check my email and I got 6 Free Fanango.com codes for movie tickets up to $13.50 each, Im going to go ahead and give out some to family and keep 2 for upcoming movies, thanks OP!

bread's done
Back