Ninja Reflex Wii $5.99

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, so I work at best buy (unfortunately....it sucks) but as I was walking around doing nothing, I noticed that Ninja Reflex for wii was marked down from $29.99 to $5.99. It didn't get the best reviews, but it could be fun for 6 bucks. I'm not sure if this is YMMV, but it's worth checking out. I work at the Salem NH Best Buy and picked one up from there.

Someone needs to be held accountable for screwing up on a game called Ninja Reflex. Too bad the price isn't online, this sucker would be prime flipping material after a Price Match to Sears or Circuit City.

Yeah this game isn't even worth $6.

I rented it from Blockbuster (on my game pass) and was done with it after about 15 minutes (not beaten just I had had enough playing it).

[quote name='dg7md']Isn't this game notorious for being hilariously awful?[/quote]

You might be thinking of Target Terror. I don't recall anything hilarious about this at all. .

This is on clearance at Best Buy. So far, I haven't seen the same price at any store yet.

Store #1: $17.99
store #2: $10.99
store #3: $7.49

For some reason this item scans at the clearance price and does not require a price override at checkout (like all the other clearance games I've seen at BB). It makes me wonder if there are other games out there at BB with similar clearance pricing.

I remember seeing this game as well as many others in a rack marked "clearence" at my BB, but all of the games had full price tags on them...so unless they were going ot ring up differently, I didnt really see much of a clearnece there.

Found this today at Best Buy having never seen this thread and wondered if it was YMMV or not. Guess it is. I paid $10.99. Boogie for DS was $9.99 (better reviews than Wii version of the game). Also got a SNK/Capcom Card Fighters DS for $5.00 even from a YMMV clearance rack full of other games, none of which are gonna be the same price anywhere else so I won't try to list them.

[quote name='Link927']I remember seeing this game as well as many others in a rack marked "clearence" at my BB, but all of the games had full price tags on them...so unless they were going ot ring up differently, I didnt really see much of a clearnece there.[/quote]

Find the guy who runs the video game department and take it over to him and ask for a price. Tell him it was on the clearance rack. Should ring up full price but they can sell it to you for whatever they want. My Best Buy has a rack of old PS3, 360, Wii games like Fantastic Four, sports games, Ice Age 2, etc. They are all marked full price or like $30 but I have been able to get anything I want from that rack for $9.99. Got 2 copies of Fatal Inertia 360 there for $9.99 each and took them across the street to Blockbuster to trade in for $50+ in credit a few weeks back since they were giving around $26 for the game at the time.

$6.99 on clearance at the Santa Clarita store.

It's coming from corporate, but apparently corporate has different clearance prices for different locations.

I got this for $9.50 last week. I haven't had a chance to try it yet and am debating on whether or not to just gift it to one of my cousins.

I can confirm this - I saw it at a Best Buy in north IL (not sure which, sorry). There were like 6-7 copies.

Excellent presentation, terrible game. Puts together six Wii minigames and makes only one of them tolerable and not a single one of them fun. Wii Play manages to be better than this, and that says a lot.

bread's done
Back