Moxio's Unoriginally Named OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great Christmas! Got a lot of games that will have to sit and wait until I (finally) finish La Pucelle...

[quote name='Trakan']Ribbit King eh? Will have to give it a try.

What an original name. :p[/quote]

Its great! Its querky like Katamari Demacacy but in this case the game is like golf but with points you pickup on the way to the whole.

The best part is that its only $10 at BB and comes with a bonus DVD with video photage. How they plan make money on this game I really don't know.

Wish looks interesting...but ive just started WoW, and...well, thats my only reason at the moment...it looks really neat.

WoW is evil incarnate. It almost made me late for work.

Hell, last night i started playing at around 8:40, and the next time i looked at the clock it was 9:41, and the next time it was 10:42...i think its stealing one hour of my life away at a time....

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan']Ribbit King eh? Will have to give it a try.

Its great! Its querky like Katamari Demacacy but in this case the game is like golf but with points you pickup on the way to the whole.

The best part is that its only $10 at BB and comes with a bonus DVD with video photage. How they plan make money on this game I really don't know.[/quote]

It's been out forever, but it only retailed for $19.99, like Damacy. I was interested on Cube, but consistently poor reviews turned me off. Perhaps now I will get it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ello.[/quote]

Blimey, guv'nor!

On the topic of Christmas presents...my sister got a PS2 yesterday, with DDRMAX, Jak and Daxter, Ape Escape 2, Kingdom Hearts, and Sly Cooper. The system is entirely hers (I didn't want to share it because I wouldn't have been able to take it to college with me), but it's set up in our basement...right by my bedroom.

Here's hoping that I'm going to be able to sleep and finish my homework...because having a nice, shiny PS2 and some amazing games there will be a HUGE distraction.

Still...I can't complain. :D

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan']Ribbit King eh? Will have to give it a try.

The best part is that its only $10 at BB and comes with a bonus DVD with video photage. How they plan make money on this game I really don't know.[/quote]

It's been out forever, but it only retailed for $19.99, like Damacy. I was interested on Cube, but consistently poor reviews turned me off. Perhaps now I will get it.[/quote]

It feels like some weird Animal Crossing putt-putt mini game...but fleshed out quite a bit more than usual. For $5-10 its a damn good deal, at $20 its still pretty good. Good for kids too.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ello.[/quote]

Blimey, guv'nor!

On the topic of Christmas presents...my sister got a PS2 yesterday, with DDRMAX, Jak and Daxter, Ape Escape 2, Kingdom Hearts, and Sly Cooper. The system is entirely hers (I didn't want to share it because I wouldn't have been able to take it to college with me), but it's set up in our basement...right by my bedroom.

Here's hoping that I'm going to be able to sleep and finish my homework...because having a nice, shiny PS2 and some amazing games there will be a HUGE distraction.

Still...I can't complain. :D[/quote]

Spare him his life from this monstrousity!

BISMILLAH! NO! We will not let him go!

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan']Ribbit King eh? Will have to give it a try.

It's been out forever, but it only retailed for $19.99, like Damacy. I was interested on Cube, but consistently poor reviews turned me off. Perhaps now I will get it.[/quote]

It feels like some weird Animal Crossing putt-putt mini game...but fleshed out quite a bit more than usual. For $5-10 its a damn good deal, at $20 its still pretty good. Good for kids too.[/quote]

Yeah, the character looks just like the Animal Crossing guy.

Has anyone else started reading through America (The Book)? Its so amazingly funny... i grin the entire time im reading it... Japans page got a laugh out of my GF too.
National Icon: Hello Kitty
National Bird: Hello Pheasant
Prime Minister: Hello Junichiro Koizumi

Moxio finally got around to getting his own OTT, nice title, too.

I'm going to go see Spanglish with my friend today, which I hope is pretty good. Has anyone else seen it yet?

Oof. I can't believe Christmas is already over... Seemed like yesterday that it was Thanksgiving.

Yeah, well, I saw National Treasure yesterday. Decent movie. I wanted to see The Incredibles again, but the show was at the wrong time...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Too ... much ... to ... read. Can't ... catch ... up ...[/quote]

:rofl: Welcome back sblymnl. I think you're just poppin' in though.

I need to the Incredibles before it leaves theaters...
My new jacket:
56779M_Z.jpg

I got a lot of good stuff for christmas:

LOTR: The Motion Picture Trilogy(Special Extended DVD Edition)
The Simpsons 2nd Season(Target BF)
South Park 4th Season(Target BF)
Spider-Man 2 WS Special Edition
2005 Guiness World Records Book
Namco Classics TV Games 2-pack(WM BF)
$300 Pre-Paid CC for the money they got me
$100 from relatives
$25 Best Buy gift card

About half of the money will go for a TV and DVD player/VCR for our living room, but the rest is for spending.

Disney Store, actually. Aftr work im going to go pick up the GBA SP Incredibles protector. I figure i enjoyed the movie enough that i'd collect most anything for it. 7-11 had a 50% off sale on its Spongebob/Incredibles candy, so i now have sucker holders in the shape of the Incredibles heads

Dammit...It's been so long since I've playe Final Fantasy that I thought the promotions came from level ups...Of course, now I'm ridiculously overpowered for where I am. So I'll take that. Though I screwed up and made my party Fighter, Blackbelt/Monk, Red Mage, Black Mage. I think I should have taken White Mage over Black Mage. Oh well indeed...

[quote name='karsh']Dammit...It's been so long since I've playe Final Fantasy that I thought the promotions came from level ups...Of course, now I'm ridiculously overpowered for where I am. So I'll take that. Though I screwed up and made my party Fighter, Blackbelt/Monk, Red Mage, Black Mage. I think I should have taken White Mage over Black Mage. Oh well indeed...[/quote]

No White Mage?! Are you a fool?!

J/k... but yeah, WM's are really handy to have.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='karsh']Dammit...It's been so long since I've playe Final Fantasy that I thought the promotions came from level ups...Of course, now I'm ridiculously overpowered for where I am. So I'll take that. Though I screwed up and made my party Fighter, Blackbelt/Monk, Red Mage, Black Mage. I think I should have taken White Mage over Black Mage. Oh well indeed...[/quote]

J/k... but yeah, WM's are really handy to have.[/quote]

Yeah...I thought Red Mage could do WM's job, but it isn't working. I need to have Heal but I can only get the Cure spells. It really isn't going to great.

I figure I'll let CAG's see the in pregress for for my Chibi Kakihara, and my first REAL work on the tablet:

kakihara5zg.jpg

I traced it from a sketch with MS Paint, then did the color with GIMP. I still need to finish coloring, and shade but I think i's coming along nicely so far.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='karsh']Dammit...It's been so long since I've playe Final Fantasy that I thought the promotions came from level ups...Of course, now I'm ridiculously overpowered for where I am. So I'll take that. Though I screwed up and made my party Fighter, Blackbelt/Monk, Red Mage, Black Mage. I think I should have taken White Mage over Black Mage. Oh well indeed...[/quote]

J/k... but yeah, WM's are really handy to have.[/quote]

Yeah...I thought Red Mage could do WM's job, but it isn't working. I need to have Heal but I can only get the Cure spells. It really isn't going to great.[/quote]

Yeah, this is why I don't take the red mage. He's good earlier on because he can fight but he just doesn't have the power of the white and black mage.

[quote name='sj41']onewordpostthat'sreallyspamjusttoraisemypostcountsincethatiswhattheOTTisfor[/quote]

You better stop posting on CAG and go brush up on your Halo 2 skills, G is tearing people up :lol:

[quote name='sj41']onewordpostthat'sreallyspamjusttoraisemypostcountsincethatiswhattheOTTisfor[/quote]

Nonbeliever!
Heathen!!
Let's burn him at the stake!!

What? We're out of firewood?
Go to the main board or the trade forums... there's bound to be plenty of flames there!!

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='sj41']onewordpostthat'sreallyspamjusttoraisemypostcountsincethatiswhattheOTTisfor[/quote]

Nonbeliever!
Heathen!!

Go to the main board or the trade forums... there's bound to be plenty of flames there!![/quote]

OMFG j0ur deal is teh lamest, j0o need to lern what is a deal

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='sj41']onewordpostthat'sreallyspamjusttoraisemypostcountsincethatiswhattheOTTisfor[/quote]

Nonbeliever!
Heathen!!

Go to the main board or the trade forums... there's bound to be plenty of flames there!![/quote]

OMFG j0ur deal is teh lamest, j0o need to lern what is a deal[/quote]

Indubitably.

also I cannot sing the praises of the Onimusha sword controller enough. It works like a charm and aside from a few dropped connections, it is amazing.

works extremely well for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back