Red Robin Deal-Liciousness Instant Win Sweeps

Hey I just got a Red Robin in my area. But they are far too pricey for their food....even with a certificate. Thanks for the contests anyways OP!

[quote name='yamas']Food's reasonable IMO. Less than 10 bucks for a delicous burger and bottomless fries can't really be beat[/quote]
cept for they give so few fries in the beginning and it takes them so long to get a new basket so in the end for me there not really bottomless

[quote name='wutaday09']cept for they give so few fries in the beginning and it takes them so long to get a new basket so in the end for me there not really bottomless[/quote]

I agree. I once had to wait 20 minutes for a new batch of fries the second time i went.

Also a funny story. When red robin first opened around here (montgomery, IL), i went to get some food. I believe it was during the first week I went. Well I ordered a burger and one of those strawberry lemonade drinks. The burger comes. It was an OK size but nothing spectacular, but thats not really my complaint. I got NO fries. Thats right. I had never been there before so i wasn't sure if you had to order fries seperate but i wasn't going to pay an extra amount for fries. I left paying about 15 bucks for a burger and that 4 dollar lemonade

ive only been back once since and that was because my friends paid for it. It wasn't a bad experience the second time. I know people say they get bottomless fries but after that 1 time it just left a sour taste in my mouth.

Thanks, OP! I love Red Robin. It's one of the few places I know of where I can get a burger with a fried egg on it. Yeah, I know it's bad for me, but it's just too damn good.

I went for the first time a few weeks ago and the burger was good, but the fries were only decent, kind of disappointing.

Hahaha wow and I thought it was just our Red Robin that had slow fry service. I guess that's the trick: promise bottomless fries, and then take forever so you only get two small baskets worth, and you end up with the same amount of fries you'd get at any other restaurant

Very good stuff. My favorites are the Banzai Burger and the A1 Peppercorn Burger. I think the prices are decent. If you don't like the regular fries, I suggest ordering the Parmesan Garlic Fries, they are much better.

The Red Robin in Houston (Marq*E) had a "dinner and a show" deal where you could get a movie ticket and dinner for $15.00. I wonder if they still have that deal. :whistle2:k I'd love to stack it with a couple of giftcards.

bread's done
Back