Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition now 19.99 at Gamestop

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']NICE!!!

cag16+edge+saver = A happy CAG over here.[/quote]

Definitely!

I sold my GC version just a few days ago and was feeling the remorse. I find this deal, a used Soul Calibur IV at gamestop, and a used pikmin 2 at BBV. I'm a very happy CAG'er lately :bouncy:

[quote name='makstaks']and a used pikmin 2 at BBV.[/quote]

Oh god no.

Please don't tell me you live in Schertz, Texas.

Because I saw that, thought about it, didn't feel like it at the time (I know, what the hell), and thus missed my opportunity to get that.

If it was you, I hate you.

Not really. Thank you for posting this deal,

[quote name='CaoPi']almost on clerance at TRU but it's probably all gone by now[/QUOTE]

Basically impossible to find at TRU, at least around here.

[quote name='Link927']Basically impossible to find at TRU, at least around here.[/QUOTE]

yep I tried about a month ago, all gone at 2 trus in my area. But I think I will instead try and get one in store tomorrow, done have to deal with returning the filler item + I want to paly it now. I just finished RE4 on the ps2 and really want to play it again with Wii mote play. I can just feel it'll be

"Awesome...awesome to the MAX!" - Dave Herman (That Guy)

sucks i paid $30 for it when i got it on amazon.

for anyone who wants to know, yes this owns on the wii. Makes me even more sad that RE5 won't be on the wii because the controls are almost PERFECT for this type of game...

I played this for the first time on the Wii and I can't imagine playing it any other way. The controls are great. Graphics on the other hand are the worst on the system. They really botched the "widescreen/progressive scan support" on this one. It's not even because it's a gamecube/ps2 port either...there's just a really bad looking filter or something - it's hard to explain. I hope they don't make the same mistake with the Dead Rising port.

I'm not going to say $20 is a "steal" though. Let's face it, the game really should have been that much to begin with. Is it worth it though? Definitely!

Trade in price dropped too when I was just about to sell it to GS using the Madden +50% extra deal today. Oh well, I'll try and sell it to a friend for $10-15.

I bought it at $30, and that's a good price for it. about 15-20 hours to complete the main game the first time, you WILL want to go back, and it has Assignment Ada/Separate Ways which add a good amount of replay value; not to mention The Mercenaries. I've easily gotten 50 hours out of it; and that's with barely touching some things (like the shooting galleries and Mercenaries).

Have no remorse when i paid $30 for it a few months ago, it was well worth it. As was said above, the controls were extremely well done for this on the wii, which of course made the game a must own wii game, imo.

It was worth it for $30. Hell, I even own the GC version too and beat that countless times before the Wii edition came out

Are there any in store coupons that this would be eligble for right now if you didn't want to order on-line? And if so, does anyone have a link?

[quote name='bb4lake']Are there any in store coupons that this would be eligble for right now if you didn't want to order on-line? And if so, does anyone have a link?[/quote]

There is always the 10% off used purchase coupon, stacked with the edge card...looks like I'm picking up RE4Wii today :cool:

Well well worth it. I bought it for $20 at Best Buy a little over a year ago.

[quote name='blackbird3216']i would buy it, but im not 18...[/QUOTE]
M rated games are for 17 and up, at least in the US. If you're 17 you can buy it.

Question: why do you have a picture of Travis Touchdown in your profile if you don't play M-rated games? NMH is far and away more violent than RE4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just beat the gc version a week ago and am looking forward to snagging the wii version when it comes back in stock. Thanks for the heads up.

Brilliant game even at 30 (or 50 when the GC version came out).

That being said, I think I got too good at it because the game is throwing so much crap at me it's unreal. I'm beginning to hate Ashley (zombie target) more than a little bit.

[quote name='morphineseason']I played this for the first time on the Wii and I can't imagine playing it any other way. The controls are great. Graphics on the other hand are the worst on the system. They really botched the "widescreen/progressive scan support" on this one. It's not even because it's a gamecube/ps2 port either...there's just a really bad looking filter or something - it's hard to explain. I hope they don't make the same mistake with the Dead Rising port.

I'm not going to say $20 is a "steal" though. Let's face it, the game really should have been that much to begin with. Is it worth it though? Definitely![/quote]

so true, i bought this after playing the GC and ps2 version a few years ago... and on my HDTV i have to say this version looked by far the worst! I have no clue why but i couldnt believe it, great game though, and if you STILL havent played it, pick this up at GS for around 12 bucks with the new coupon + EDGE!

Same price on Amazon. Needs a $5 kicker for free shipping though. I was going to get it but remember I still can't find a fucking Wii in stores. Get your shit together, Nintendo.

bought this used from the gamestop in ny on 8th and broadway. it was the last copy in the store. used the 10% off any used game coupon that comes in an email so it basically got rid of the tax.

Price = 17.99
After 10% = 16.19
After Tax = $17.55

bread's done
Back