Toys R Us Virtua Fighter 5 X360 20 bucks; Ghost Squad Wii 20 Bucks

I know VF5 was mentioned a few weeks ago but Ghost Squad is news to me. VF5 is one of the most single player friendly fighters I've seen in a long time. It's well worth the asking price.

[quote name='ddp72984']I saw the prices on actual tags, so I'm guessing that prices are universal. Happy trails[/quote]

I also was recently at TRU and Ghost Squad was $20, sure enough.

[quote name='BlueSwim']I know VF5 was mentioned a few weeks ago but Ghost Squad is news to me. VF5 is one of the most single player friendly fighters I've seen in a long time. It's well worth the asking price.[/quote]

How is the multiplayer?

This is very tempting. I have been thinking about picking this game up since its release, but I am afraid as VF4 was very addicting and after a week or so I was still bad. Great game but huge learning curve.

[quote name='RawisJericho']How is the multiplayer?[/quote]

It has offline and online verses modes, but due to the lack of a wifi adapter I can't test out the online to see how lag-heavy it is. If you have another VF fan near by I bet the good times could keep on rolling for a looong time.

I didnt see online multiplayer, but I did see online rankings...

still pissed cause I can't find FFVI advance for cheap... (Its the only GBA FF I'm missing)

Yeah I saw these both for that price in my area too...!

Sadly, I figure VF5 will drop lower or be part of some clearance inevitably.......

VF5 is so worth it for $20. I got it a couple weeks ago despite not really having played a fighter in years. It hasn't come out of my 360 yet.

bread's done
Back