No Love For The CAG Blogs On The CAGcast

BlueSwim

CAGiversary!
This is something I posted in the CAGbag about. Here is the full question and I'll follow it up in more detail after the quote.

"Dear Cheapy and Wombat, Where's the love for the CAG blogs? It's been over a month and there has not been any mentions of blog posts on the CAGcast. I know that both E3 and Sabrina might have thrown the normal show style off a little bit, but still. Where is the "CAGs On Blogs" segment on the CAGcast?"

XTommyDonX added to the idea with "maybe a section of the show where Cheapy and Wombat would take a minute each to recommend a single blog post that they enjoyed reading that week of the episode."

Maybe it could be tied into the "promote a post to the front page" feature that was mentioned a few months ago. It would give people a great reason to post on the CAG blogs and make for some good reading material while they download the show. What do you guys think? Good idea or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlueSwim']
Maybe it could be tied into the "promote a post to the front page" feature that was mentioned a few months ago. It would give people a great reason to post on the CAG blogs and make for some good reading material while they download the show.[/quote]

That's also a cool idea. I feel that the front page needs some more new content added daily, to make it seem as if there was a lot of activities going on in CAG at all times.

[quote name='XTommyDonX']That's also a cool idea. I feel that the front page needs some more new content added daily, to make it seem as if there was a lot of activities going on in CAG at all times.[/quote]

Thank you! Cheapy commented on my blog post about it and revealed that there will be cash prizes for great blog posts once they get some issues ironed out.

[quote name='BlueSwim']Thank you! Cheapy commented on my blog post about it and revealed that there will be cash prizes for great blog posts once they get some issues ironed out.[/quote]

Wow, really? That would be awesome. Remember, it's only a suggestion, if they don't feel like doing it, then not a problem.

LOL, If they don't feel like doing it all I'll have to do to boost my ego is look at my Soul Calibur IV Premium review's view count.....EGO RECHARGED!!!!:lol::lol:

bread's done
Back