[OVER]You could win a 30 Day free trial to Gamefly for posting in this thread!

Shady3011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (98%)
So I have 6 30 day free trial codes for Gamefly (2 games out no less). Instead of posting the codes so that the lurkers can come by and swipe them, I decided to leave it up to chance to see who win's these "coveted" prizes.

All you have to do is post in this thread. What do you have to post? How the poo poo should I know? Just post something funny/witty/stupid. If it doesn't meet that criteria, I won't include you in the drawing. Rear end kissing might or might not help you. It certainly doesn't hurt to try. :booty:

I'll give the thread a couple of days or first X number of people who post where X is a prime number. Which prime number? Who knows. It obviously isn't six (not a prime number ololz!1!).

Last edited by a moderator:
epic-boobs.jpg

I'm not trying to win one but just noting that if you already used a trial to the same address and try to use another, they cancel your account. So if you already had a trial run before, don't try to win one when someone else can use it for sure.

I would love to have one of these! Being the cheapass that I am, I have missed a lot of the new games that came out over the past several months, waiting for prices to drop.
Thanks!

I was camping out @ Joshua Tree National Park a couple years ago and this watering hole looks like a you know what. Look it's even wet and has all the fuzz around it.

Picture068.jpg

I'm trying to give away stuff here. I'm not trying to score anything. Also, one post is more than enough in this thread.

I'll go ahead and end this contest tonight at midnight PDT.

bread's done
Back