C&C Kane's Wrath (360 version) $26.99 newegg.com

CHARYODA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Well this is the first deal that I've ever posted here so please be gentle.

I've recently been playing Command and Conquer 3 on my 360 and then remembered that the expansion (which doesn't require the original game to play) was available. I was having trouble finding a new copy for under $39.99 however newegg just surprised me by having it at $26.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...+360+Video+Games-_-Electronic+Arts-_-74105585

I hope that someone else finds this to be an ok deal on a game that seems bound for the clearance rack eventually since it's not for everyone but they won't drop the price down (in comparision the PC version is only $19.99 at Wal*Mart).

[quote name='CHARYODA']Well this is the first deal that I've ever posted here so please be gentle.

I've recently been playing Command and Conquer 3 on my 360 and then remembered that the expansion (which doesn't require the original game to play) was available. I was having trouble finding a new copy for under $39.99 however newegg just surprised me by having it at $26.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...+360+Video+Games-_-Electronic+Arts-_-74105585

I hope that someone else finds this to be an ok deal on a game that seems bound for the clearance rack eventually since it's not for everyone but they won't drop the price down (in comparision the PC version is only $19.99 at Wal*Mart).[/quote]
not much about the deal but.....

i just wonder where you get that Mister Chief hand-made gamerpix? :)

[quote name='Jonsoncao']not much about the deal but.....

i just wonder where you get that Mister Chief hand-made gamerpix? :)[/QUOTE]

All I remember is grabbing it right around the time that Halo 3 was released. I know for sure that it was free (either a weekend promotion or a code from somewhere) because there's no way that I'd pay for a gamer pic.

on topic: Sorry that I forgot to mention the free shipping in the title, I'm not sure how, if, I can change the title at this point though. I was just pysched to find a the game at this price, and to have it be the first thing that I looked for online this morning too :)

Just wanted to add my thanks to the OP!
I've been waiting for a deal on this, there never were any used copies whenever I swung by my local Gamestops (when they had that 20-25% coupon going).

Nice find, I might be in for this. Depends on how fast I go through the other games I've got before Socom comes out.

bread's done
Back