Comment and Win Soul Caliber 4 for the 360 - Closed - Thanks for Entering!

[quote name='wutaday09']it still counts if i just quote someone elses comment right[/QUOTE]

and add nothing? C'mon I know you can do better than that!

[quote name='BustaUppa']Commented. Good articles!!! I assume we should just use our CAG name when we comment to make this work, right?[/QUOTE]

Please leave your e-mail, otherwise I'll have to search through the CAG, GAF, and EA forums.

Thanks for the contest Desert Eagle. I commented on the Pixlejunk Eden review. I just played the demo this morning.

Added a comment to:

New Releases 8/3-8/9 Frankenkid Edition

I agree, nothing on the list not a single new release piques my interest. The Wii Baseball game looks like a winner as far as it being a kiddy game. I got to try the Rad Faction beta on 360 aswell and was really disappointed with it too. Plus, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway got delayed until September. The only other 360 game I'm looking forward to this month is Mercenaries 2.

man love the articles i posted one on all i can tell you put a lot of work into them
and nice way to promote it by giving away SC4

[quote name='clasiq']man love the articles i posted one on all i can tell you put a lot of work into them
and nice way to promote it by giving away SC4[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, I appreciate it; It's hard writing while on vacation!

bread's done
Back