Goozex Feedback question/problem

GLOCKGLOCK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
So I have been using Goozex for a couple months now and have had mostly positive experiences so far. (I even scored a black label version of FFVII from there), but now I have an issue with a trade. So far for all my trades I have received positive feedback (+10) and I only had to leave a negative once when a user tried to rip me off by never sending a game. So now we come to this trade. I sent a brand new, sealed copy of American Idol for 360 complete with Mic, game, etc. So I receive feedback today, but the user leaves me "The game I received plays perfectly and the condition is as I requested, but the overall package quality is not as good as expected" (+5). So a couple minutes later I get a PM saying the following:

Subject: feedbak
Message:hey im not sure if i did the feedback right i was in a hurry but the game was brand new!! thanks a lot for that and i hope i didnt mess up the feedback cuz i wanted u to get full credit:)
I'm trying to decide what to do with this. On one had, I'm thinking that I did get semi-positive feedback for the transaction so I should just move on, but on the other hand, part of me is upset that this person gets a brand new game and doesn't even take the time to fill out the feedback form correctly. Also this user has done alot of trading on the site (15 games received/40+ sent) so it is not like this was their first experience with the site or the feedback system.

Ok, maybe I'm just venting here, but if anyone has any suggestions or opinions please feel free to post. Thanks!

You could ask him to send an email directly to Goozex support and they might take care of it... but your time might be better spent elsewhere. Sorry bro. That sucks. (nice on the black label FFVII btw!)

[quote name='punkmaggit']You could ask him to send an email directly to Goozex support and they might take care of it... but your time might be better spent elsewhere. Sorry bro. That sucks. (nice on the black label FFVII btw!)[/quote]

Just to update, I sent Goozex an email and mentioned it in a PM to the trader who left the feedback and before the end of the day they had fixed the feedback! So I suggest emailing them if you ever have an issue like this.

Thanks on the FFVII! We really need a thread for Goozex finds, like the craigslist thread.

bread's done
Back