Jesus_S_Preston was too afraid to perform (GGT #)69!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fucking AWESOME!

My name is in the GGT.

I have arrived.

Anyway, just wrapped up Megaman StarForce 2. Man, I've always loved the BN/SF series, but this one was just ass. I only ever died aganist the final boss, the characters were all reduced to one-note jokes (which is really sad, since SF1 arguably tried to take the series in a bit more mature direction), the dialouge was in insipid and I skipped through half the cutscenes, and the battle system is a step down from the first SF, which was a huge step down from the MMBN games. Also, I barely even had to use the "Tribe On" gimmick or whatever it's called.

Whatever.

Rant over.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='benjamouth']I feel like the 69 opportunity was wasted.[/quote]
That's what SHE said

lolz

[quote name='Dandeschain']I tried the towel trick. It worked I guess. Games freezing like a mofo tho.[/quote]

I think thats only a temporary fix, like if you want to trade it in at GS or something.

this is my last week as a free man... I have to go back to work on Monday...

I hate work!!!

gaming goals for the week:

beat Fatal Frame 3 (currently at Hour VII) and Disgaea (currently 2 stages into final chapter)

I heard Mana Knight isnt gonna post in GGT anymore lol.

if so then GGT dedicates this to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GPGTOwSPE

LOVE IS PAIN!!!

I think Braid looks like crap... that game wouldn't even sell on the SNES.

Also, what do all of you guys do for a living? I just graduated but it seems like a lot of you working fellows have a lot of time on your hands.

That sucks Link.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wait, let me take a picture first. This is a big moment for me.[/quote]

That's what SHE said!

Er, wait. Nevermind, that joke was already played.

I'm off to meet my girl from some mexican food, then its back to finishing off FFX.

[quote name='zewone']Boo.[/quote]
[quote name='zewone']Do you only listen to stupid, Asian hip-hop?[/quote]

You make completely useless contributions to this thread.

I played some Burnout Paradise last night.
I never realized how fun that game is.

[quote name='Krymner']That's what SHE said!

Er, wait. Nevermind, that joke was already played.

I'm off to meet my girl from some mexican food, then its back to finishing off FFX.[/QUOTE]

Your girl is from some mexican food?

Sounds... ethnic.

[quote name='willardhaven']I think Braid looks like crap... that game wouldn't even sell on the SNES.

Also, what do all of you guys do for a living? I just graduated but it seems like a lot of you working fellows have a lot of time on your hands.

That sucks Link.[/quote]

I'm an awesomely jobless student.

[quote name='linkpwns']You make completely useless contributions to this thread.

I played some Burnout Paradise last night.
I never realized how fun that game is.[/QUOTE]

This title and this post are pretty worthwhile, what up?!

SNES

The title is now improved.
Ten-fold.
And Jesus_S_Preston is still in it.

Not a fan of the SNES, Zew.
Now that I know that you stole one.
I mean, Zew doesn't play things unless they are stolen, right?

Oh, and, Ghamez.

[quote name='linkpwns']The title is now improved.
Ten-fold.
And Jesus_S_Preston is still in it.[/QUOTE]

Preform, eh? Link, you know damn well that misspelled titles are worse than emo titles.

[quote name='linkpwns']The title is now improved.
Ten-fold.
And Jesus_S_Preston is still in it.

Not a fan of the SNES, Zew.
Now that I know that you stole one.
I mean, Zew doesn't play things unless they are stolen, right?

Oh, and, Ghamez.[/quote]

I think you might mean "perform" ;)

[quote name='linkpwns']fuck.
I woke up like 45 minutes ago.
And I didn't eat yet.
Gimme a break XD[/QUOTE]

Man, i woke up 6 hours ago and haven't eaten yet. Food is for hoez.

Though it is good.

zewone I like your post style

GAME BOY COLOR

Seriously. What is coming out this month? Do we get a rest from all the games coming out?!

I do at least. I think August will finally be a slow month for me.

Heroes season 2 on Blu Ray though, ouch.

I just cooked up a hot dog and a chicken patty.
I am at peace.
xD

Zew, A dude stole a PS3 around me.
Got shot 3 times in the leg.
And got 5 years in prison.
Crazy shit.

I'm probably not getting anything this month. Depends on how Disgaea 3 and STALKER Clear Sky turn out, but neither of those are surefire successes.

I lost track of what shit is coming out when.
So I don't even get games anymore.
Until I'm walking around in a store and say, "OH shit, that came out?" and just pick it up.

I shall have new gashapon figures up in the TL shortly. Just letting the GGT get first dibs.

I also finished Escaflowne and saw that there was a PSX game. I am guessing it was only released in Japan. I still think the anime into games is a untapped and poorly utilized idea well for stealing.

I think today, I will be finishing up the first week of TWEWY or getting Dark Sector. I am not sure which I want to do. It has been awhile since I have gone on a cheezmint quest.

[quote name='Kendal']I shall have new gashapon figures up in the TL shortly. Just letting the GGT get first dibs.

I also finished Escaflowne and saw that there was a PSX game. I am guessing it was only released in Japan. I still think the anime into games is a untapped and poorly utilized idea well for stealing.

I think today, I will be finishing up the first week of TWEWY or getting Dark Sector. I am not sure which I want to do. It has been awhile since I have gone on a cheezmint quest.[/quote]

Did you enjoy Escaflowne?
I got bored halfway through.

[quote name='Kendal']I shall have new gashapon figures up in the TL shortly. Just letting the GGT get first dibs.
[/QUOTE]

ooo what kind?

Damn, GGT 69's Title had so many possibilities! Well, only just one, but it was better than this one. :p

But on the bright side, it is not the last GGT title, which blew cow's butt nuggets.

I really want that RAH Chun Li figure.

[quote name='MarkMan']zewone I like your post style

GAME BOY COLOR

Seriously. What is coming out this month? Do we get a rest from all the games coming out?!

I do at least. I think August will finally be a slow month for me.

Heroes season 2 on Blu Ray though, ouch.[/quote]

too human tales of vesperia Mercs 2 disagea 3

Mercs 2 is out this month?

I'd get it, but only on sale.

Other than that, I have ToV, Bangaio, Madden 09 CE, and blue PSP on pre-order.

I'm not sure I want to keep that Madden pre-order because I wasn't impressed by the demo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='linkpwns']Did you enjoy Escaflowne?
I got bored halfway through.[/quote]

I did. It was a little slower in parts than I like, but it was really good.

[quote name='refusedchaos']ooo what kind?[/quote]

Nothing like the one you got from that pervert. But cool none the less. They are now up with pics.

What's the difference between driving in fog and 69ing?

You can see the asshole in front of you when you 69

I really should order another NES 72-pin connector.

[quote name='Chacrana']So does it make me trash to eat hash browns and scrambled eggs for lunch?[/quote]

No, but your drinking Milwaukee's Beast, beating your wife and having mustard stains on your 3 day old wife beater does.

SNES is the best.

hey kendal for TWEWY do u use shiki or whoever is on the top screen or are they just on auto?
im on the 2nd day
doing the statue mission
and im just using neku with the slashing pin and the bullet pin while leaving shiki on auto

[quote name='Kendal']
Nothing like the one you got from that pervert. But cool none the less. They are now up with pics.[/QUOTE]

they are pretty cool...sux that im low on dough atm...

i just thought, why hasn't ID made a remake of Hexen?

[quote name='Kendal']I gave up on getting good at using both. My brain doesn't work that way.[/quote]

ok then i'll stick with using neku
at least keeping the other person on auto wont hurt my chances of beating the game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back