50%+ Off Select Used Games at GameStop

sswan117

CAG Veteran
[preview][IMG-R=1]1505[/IMG-R]GameStop/EB is offering up 50% off select used titles. Shopping on-line, use coupon code CAG16 and your Edge Card to receive an additional 26% discount. Add coupon code SAVER to get free shipping on a $25+ order. Shopping in-store, use an Edge card and this coupon for a 20% discount.

CAGs are buying (price is before additional discounts):
:360:Prey $3.99
:360:The Darkness $8.99
:360:Spider-Man 3 $8.99
:360:X-Men: The Official Game $4.99
:ps2:Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution $3.99
:xbox:Castlevania: Curse of Darkness $4.99

Click the link below for all eligible titles[/preview]

I am just a friendly lurker who happens to work for Gamestop so I am sending the latest deal from Gamestop starting this week. Sounds like they are unloading a lot of garbage (old Maddens, EA Sports, etc.) but who knows you guys might find something useful.

50% off select used titles
PS2 50% Used Titles

939697 Alvin & The Chipmunks
939000 American Chopper
938052 Armored Core 2
939253 College Hoops 2K6
938649 Dance Dance Revolution: Max 2
938969 Duel Masters
939013 ESPN College Hoops 2K5
938929 ESPN NBA 2K5
938870 ESPN NFL 2K5
938814 Eye Toy: Play (game only)
939070 Full Spectrum Warrior
939164 Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
939249 Harry Potter Goblet of Fire
938834 Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

Last edited by a moderator:
They all seem pretty bad the only good thing I've found was VF4
Nevermind its okay.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']DEFINITELY need to add "select" in the title....[/quote]

Seconded.

Thanks for the list, OP.

At first I was really excited. And then I saw the list.
Thanks for the info, but you need to change the title as fast as you can.

As stupid as this sounds... I'm going to pick up the other Burger King game I need. If I have two, might as well pick up the third. Thanks OP.
Does EDGE stack with this?

Nothing too great... but good to see that they're trying to get rid of some the crap that's filling their store aisles.

you can get the The Club for free on the pc,
they release some with no serials,
so just DL and apply for a serial @ there page and play on.

Microsoft live Id (aka xbox live ID) required to play online

[quote name='weguzs']you can get the The Club for free on the pc,
they release some with no serials,
so just DL and apply for a serial @ there page and play on.

Microsoft live Id (aka xbox live ID) required to play online[/quote]
you know what, I'm not even gonna continue this arguement. Whoever responds shall continue it because I'm not gonna come back to this thread anyway since it's crap deals (I already the good ones like the darkness)

[quote name='MikeHoncho']yeah but that's piracy and most of us don't stoop down to the loser level. Ever wondered why most of us go crazy when we see something like a good deal on a ds game when we can easily go out and buy an R4 cart to steal all of the hard work developers took years to create[/quote]

oh this is going to be funny...

[quote name='sswan117']
GameCube 50% Used Titles
916656 Flushed Away
916599 Harry Potter Goblet of Fire
[/quote]

:cry::bomb::lol:

DDR: Max 2 is well worth buying if you can find it. It's showing as $24.99 used on the website. Though new greatest hits copies are $20, if you can find a complete condition good copy, then 60% off (with Edge) of $24.99 makes it $10+tax. Max 2 is one of the best versions of DDR.

That's a pretty solid deal on the Darkness and Prey if anyone missed out on them the first time around. Other than that, the list is pretty crappy.

Thanks for the head up op. I suppose they found themselves with a massive quantity of spiderman 3 (x360) courtesy of the blockbuster/gamerush b1g1 sale.

I'll probably pick up all 3 BK games -- $2 just wasn't cheap enough :p

I'll probably re-buy The Darkness -- I really enjoyed it on my first play-through and wouldn't mind owning it again.

Will consider both The Club (although I wasn't a fan of it when I tried it) and possibly Eragon, just for something else to play.

According to GS.com, the club used for the 360 is $30 bucks. If they cut that in half, $15 wouldn't be bad.

Of course, it's only $21 new at Amazon right now.

Wow, there's some pretty good stuff there. Thanks for the heads up, OP, because I will certainly be taking advantage of this one. Assuming that the 50% is actually coming off the current used priced, Prey for $5 is a steal.

bread's done
Back