H: NIB NES Classic Edition trade for Cubivore

david12795

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Have: 

• 2 Brand New Wii U Pro controllers - NIB. See: http://imgur.com/a/EUNAX
  • Brand new (well, open box) NES Classic Edition. I only opened it to see if it works - looking for complete complete copy of Cubivore.
Want (Trade): 

• BRAND NEW Mario series Wii controllers - specifically Bowser
  • Looking for rare GameCube games. Tell me what you have - I mostly have first parties

Low Wants:

Windwaker Limited edition figure for Wii U (brand new)

*Trades are negotiable, PM me and we'll work something out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How much are you willing to buy F-Zero GX for? Because I've got a copy in excellent condition.

[quote name='nlyonssmith']wtf. we should have a public brand or mark of shame for people that do this.[/quote]

What are you talking about? this is my first thread (sorry if i did something that is against the rules)

I am just asking anyone who wants to sell their gamecube games to me

Unless a want list isn't allowed here that is. I got no decent games to offer.

I have Mario Sunshine and F-Zero GX for sale. I'll give them both for a total of $20 shipped, pm me if interested.

[quote name='david12795']What are you talking about? this is my first thread (sorry if i did something that is against the rules)

I am just asking anyone who wants to sell their gamecube games to me

Unless a want list isn't allowed here that is. I got no decent games to offer.[/quote]

You posted this in the video games deal thread. I think someone that's been here for 2 years should know where this stuff goes

[quote name='SpitFire158']You posted this in the video games deal thread. I think someone that's been here for 2 years should know where this stuff goes[/quote]

Ok. My account says I may have been here. But I have not logged on for 2 years till now. so there sorry. didn't know i posted it in the wrong place. i must've clicked on the wrong link.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I gives you my Lord of the Bling two towers for yur Mario parties[/quote]

I'm interested. When can we ship at the same time....?

CML for PSP and BB Gift Card. Posting things can be used for pirating means isn't allowed. So if you'd traded the PSP to me, I'd need it back at OFW.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']CML for PSP and BB Gift Card. Posting things can be used for pirating means isn't allowed. So if you'd traded the PSP to me, I'd need it back at OFW.[/quote]

Sorry didn't see anything I wanted on your list. =/

[quote name='SpitFire158']cml for the best buy gc and Time Crisis 3[/quote]

If you read the post above I don't have it anymore :p
But I have a 251 memory block for gamecube (1st party) in mint condition if you want that. Except I can't find anything i want on your list :whistle2:?

[quote name='david12795']If you read the post above I don't have it anymore :p[/quote]

Then you should take it off but also cml for Time Crisis

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Still want windwaker and twilight princess?
What or how much are you offering on a used 1019 nintendo brand memory card?[/quote]

No, i have already have them

no, i want a 1019 memory card and im selling my sealed 251 memory card. or do you mean how much i will offer you for a 1019 memory card?

bread's done
Back