CAGcast #130 to be posted early Monday morning...our new time slot

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
In an effort to accommodate Wombat's new fatherhood, we are going to be recording the shows Sunday night (US time) and they will be posted very early Monday morning.

ah, cool. but i'll miss listening in on the show on Fridays. so i guess you guys will always talk about the Foreplay deals from the week before now, right? or are you guys gonna scrap the deals segment and just focus on last week's new releases instead?

I have reviewed your proposal and declare it to be good.

A new CAGCast on Mondays will definitely help to start off the workweek a little easier.

~HotShotX

Nice. Not only will there be an actual podcast on Monday (besides 1Up FM), but an excellent one, the CAGcast!:applause:

Cool idea. Monday shows will definately help a lot of people get their week started.

[quote name='XTommyDonX']Nice. Not only will there be an actual podcast on Monday (besides 1Up FM), but an excellent one, the CAGcast!:applause:

Cool idea. Monday shows will definately help a lot of people get their week started.[/quote]Playerone is also on Mondays, it's quite good imo.

Hmmm... This will take some getting used to. I usually download it just before leaving for the cottage on the weekends, and listen to it while I'm away. But I guess I can just save it all week, I'll be behind in all the postings though :(

As long as it is consistent in its' apperance (unlike some OTHER CAG-based podcasts) this proposal is deemed acceptable. Also, I won't have 3 podcasts to listen to on Fridays anymore. 2 is good enough.

[quote name='Zerostatic']Playerone is also on Mondays, it's quite good imo.[/quote]

I was actually going to try that. Thanks for the recommendation.

how come we dont get updates like this on the foreplay? shipwreck seems to just randomly release it when he feels like it and never tells us when it will be posted, quite annoying.

[quote name='tsg2005']how come we dont get updates like this on the foreplay? shipwreck seems to just randomly release it when he feels like it and never tells us when it will be posted, quite annoying.[/quote]
Because mrs ship is an on-call vet and her schedule is not as predictable as ours. They are on vacation this week. I"m sure you'll here all about it when they get back.

Cool
Thanks for the heads up.

It sucks because today is friday and there wont be a show..
But Will be great when Monday rolls around.

This move works out nicely for me. When the CAgcast was released on Fridays, I'd wait until Monday to listen to it. Kinda gave me a beginning of the week boost to make it through another week at the office. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='usickenme']I will take this opportunity to disagree with/ correct something Wombat hasn't even said......yet.[/QUOTE]

I will now clarify, which will in turn have the opposite effect I had intended

One little human comes flying out of Mrs. wombats vagina and suddenly my friday schedule has to be all jacked up. damn breeders.. just kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Topic suggestion for this week:
Braid pricing and opinions. Wombat has been vocal in the past about expensive XBLA games. I had dismissed it as over-priced and then played the demo and now have no problem paying $15 for it. Just thought it might be a good topic for the old CAGcast.

SLACKERS!!

Whenever the cagcast gets moved, you guys take an extra couple/few days off. Next time, I expect you to do the cast early.

You have your orders. Carry on.

Ahh good to know that there will be a show this week. Hopefully its posted before 7am EST so I can enjoy it with my morning coffee. :)

nnnooooo :( not mondays. i always listened to this podcast at work during the weekend. guess im now gonna have to listen to the podcast on fridays.

Yeah I'm a bit bummed about the change too because I had a nice routine going where I'd listen to it on Saturday mornings bright and early while enjoying some coffee/breakfast (or Friday at work if I'm up to date with the Stern show) and catching up on the previous nights goings on in CAGland. But if this is what needs to be done for the show to continue, so be it. I'd rather have the show on a Monday then not at all.

That's like not reading your Monday newspaper until Friday. The information is still valid and it still will be entertaining but it's outdated already.

bread's done
Back