Free Chick-Fil-A Chick-N-Strips- Labor Day- Sept. 1st 2008

archangelreb

CAGiversary!
SPONSOR: Chick-Fil-A ...
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To receive one (1) free three-count order of Chick-n-Strips while supplies last, eligible participants should visit participating Chick-fil-A locations from 10:30 AM until close on Sept. 1, 2008 wearing atleast one visible article of clothing that contains any football team logo or collegiate logo and mention this Promotion. ...

ELIGIBILITY: Offer available only to legal U.S. residents of AL, AR AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, and WY. Limit one per person.

chickFilA.jpg

[quote name='Wlogan31']Why the hell aren't I eligible!?! (KY)[/quote]

KFC must have blocked the promotion in Kentucky. ;)

Just drive to Jeffersonville if you need free chicken that bad.

one on campus, one down the road

i'm going to get full on the 1st!

bump.

just heard about this today, and i am pumped not only for the free chicken, but for the start of college football. have any of you guys tried the new sauce? i could drink that stuff on its own.

[quote name='moleman']I am rioting.[/quote]

i didn't realize there was a huge kentucky CAG population. have you guys tried calling the local chick-fil-a and see if they are honoring it?

just following up - did anyone take advantage of this? i rolled up in ravens gear. i ended up spending more (cause i was hungry), but the free strips were very much appreciated.

got me tehm stripz tehy were D-Licisususss :D

lol my friend, lets call him sarz, lol, loves Chick fil A. I immediately forwarded the email to him when I got it. I also total forgot about it, he actually called me to remind me and I asked him if he got it already. He said he did not have any football or college clothing to qualify.

LOL I grab a old ass Denver Broncos sweater with the orange and blue logo on it before the current one now he wore it ( it did not fit well). I wore UCLA long sleeve shirt. Made it 30 mins before they closed. I also order a grilled chicken club sandwich combo.

I joked about going to the drive through and in the store, or putting on disguises to get another order of 3 strips lol:lol:. Would of done it but no time, I know I know very ghetto.

Tell teh truth how many people went store hopping for free chicken strips or got more than one order on labor day.

bread's done
Back