Free $100 Facebook Advertising Credit

[quote name='Shady3011']Is $100 of advertising credit a lot on Facebook, or is it the equivalent of an hundred pennies?[/quote]

lol, that reminded me of Arrested Development. When Gob burned/turned a hundred dollar into 100 pennies and the office people going crazy trying to nab it all up.

[quote name='CTHG']do you still need to put in a creditcard number to advertise on fb even with the co de?[/quote]

Yes, you do. They do a authorization charge of $50 just to make sure that the card you put in is valid and has credit. They take the charge off a few days later.

Meh.. how come I still didn't get a code. I'll go try it again.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got mine :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shady3011']Is $100 of advertising credit a lot on Facebook, or is it the equivalent of an hundred pennies?[/quote]
:lol: I just watched that episode last night.

I don't think he is giving the codes, seeing as I sent him a code shortly after the post and he replied "thanks" and left no code.

[quote name='moleman']I don't think he is giving the codes, seeing as I sent him a code shortly after the post and he replied "thanks" and left no code.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I was almost about to sign up for the facebook thing to give him the code.

[quote name='moleman']I don't think he is giving the codes, seeing as I sent him a code shortly after the post and he replied "thanks" and left no code.[/quote]

Hmm that is messed up.

Well it turns out that the codes are tied to the facebook account you got them on, so it wont work lol

Moleman, I sent you your code sorry for the mixup

Well heres 2 more 100 point codes if anyone wants them, there from the ford(I believe) promo online so if youve already redeemed one from that i dont think you can.

RT6RT-P46QH-F2V8Y-9GFRD-WH9F8
V7XXY-XG3FX-J9346-TR3Y6-63Y8W

bread's done
Back