ARKANSAS CAG's UNITE!

game_collector_83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hey, all. I thought I'd be helpful to all CAG's in Arkansas to meet on this thread. We can help each other find deals statewide, thus, increasing our collections. I'm not even sure how many CC's, BB's, TRU's, etc. there are statewide, but I'm sure that some may be have more cheap ass games than others. Anyway, let's get this thing started! Please, post where you are from and at what stores you get your CAG on!

Stores I frequent for deals: Circuit City (monthly :bouncy:), Toys 'R Us, Target, and Game Exchange (every once in a while I find something decent)

Let's see if we can help each other out! After all, we're not all dumb rednecks!:roll:

Fort Smith here, I have BB, TRU, a new Target, and Game Exchange. I found GRAW 2 for PS3 at my TRU for $5 (they had 3 left yesterday)!

Too few of us here to really keep a good thread going, but you can mark me down as another Little Rock CAG. I really only frequent Best Buy unless I'm already going for a deal in another store.

Little Rock CAG here too.
May be a little late but Movie Xchange on Bowman has been having a going-out-of-business sale. I was in there a couple of weekends ago and everything was 30% off. It may be more now. As far as games go, they had mostly used, last gen games. Works for me as I've still not upgraded to any of the new systems yet.

Just to let my fellow Arky's know, the Gamestop in Clarksville sells there Edge Card Subscriptions and Xbox Live cards (including the points cards) TAX FREE!
Don't know why exactly, it's some sort of district thing. They said it was the only one in the state that does that.
But next time you're on I-40, hit up the Gamestop in Clarksville.

[quote name='slidewayz88']Jacksonville here
transparent_pixel.gif

:whee:[/quote]

Jacksonville here too :p

El Dorado here. As you can probably guess I'm usually SOL on getting deals unless I go out if town. Only have a walmart here :(

Fort Smith here.

Regular shopper at Gamestop, Target, Best Buy, and Game Exchange.

BTW, you'd be suprised at prices at the pawn shops in town.

Fort Smith here too. I've actually got games at the local pawn shops before, but haven't looked since my ps2 days.

I'm in Fayetteville.

...our Target clearance has been terrible lately. Picked up Arkham Asylum for the PC at $12something in late Feb/early March, but nothing worth mentioning since then.

Steam has been knocking it right out of the park, however :)

North Little Rocker here.

On the off chance he is reading this, I owe a big thanks to the guy who introduced me to CAG. In July 2009, he came into Toys R Us where I was working and bought two Buzz! Quiz TV bundles (one for him, one for his buddy). They were on clearance for $9.98 and he got one free because of a B1G1F sale. He told me that he heard about that deal here on CAG and then explained what the website was all about. I checked it out when I got off that night and I've been a CAG ever since. So thank you, nameless man! You've revolutionized my shopping habits, for better or worse.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Moving to Bentonville shortly, real excited to get down there. Heard a lot of nice things.[/QUOTE]

welcome to the neighborhood. walmart-related move?

In Bentonville at the moment, about a 5-10 minute drive from Vintage Stock :)

I usually get my games from Gamestop at the Promenade.

Moved here a few months ago, from London (UK). Huge change, though it's welcoming I suppose.

I know someone who works at that Vintage Stock! (unless there are multiple in the Rogers/Bentonville area, haha) :D

Sweet! Whoever your friend is, they rock (as do everyone at Vintage Stock - I love that shop).

Comic books, retro + modern games (and game consoles), figurines, and more?!
Hate to sound like an advertisement, though Vintage Stock is one reason I'm happy to be living here (perhaps I should look into that gaming rehab thing...)

Will be going to Atlanta for a week or so, for a wedding. Yay >.>

[quote name='houdinilogic']welcome to the neighborhood. walmart-related move?[/QUOTE]
Just seeing this, but yeah, my moms boyfriend got a promotion to work for the company. Was really tired of upstate New York, love it down here. I'm actually located in Rogers, but everyone and everything is really nice. Real change of pace from what I'm used to :lol:

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Just seeing this, but yeah, my moms boyfriend got a promotion to work for the company. Was really tired of upstate New York, love it down here. I'm actually located in Rogers, but everyone and everything is really nice. Real change of pace from what I'm used to :lol:[/QUOTE]

glad to hear you like it. i'm starting my 3rd year of grad school at UA so i'm relatively new to the area too, but i really like it too :)

[quote name='houdinilogic']glad to hear you like it. i'm starting my 3rd year of grad school at UA so i'm relatively new to the area too, but i really like it too :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm going to NWACC for 2 years, gonna go part time and finish out my associates, then I'm hoping to go to U of A for my bachelors. These 2 years can't come fast enough haha.

Checked out that Vintage Stock shop yesterday thanks to the CAG recommendation, that place is awesome. Prices weren't much to write home about but the inventory (mainly the old school stuff they had) was pretty awesome. Definitely going to keep that place in mind for my gaming needs. Lot of cool and cheap posters that I'll probably end up getting at some point.

bread's done
Back