Red Faction Guerilla Beta

why would they buy a Beta Code when they can just go on Fileplanet and get one for free for all IGN members (FREE to creat an IGN account)

so why not help this community instead :)

I played this last night, seems boring after a while

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is OK, but I've only played one map. I had a 13 kill streak with just melees. Maybe the other team was just really bad.

Was able to get one played a round then went back to COD4. More like a Halo game then anything else, and what's with the jet packs?

[quote name='shurgie'] More like a Halo game then anything else, and what's with the jet packs?[/quote]

What? This game is nothing like Halo. You just wanted to make a dig at halo. If anything it is like CoD 4 with the people just running around everywhere spamming grenades.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I have like 8 keys left but there all for my friends. I'll give out any if I have any left over[/quote]

honcho, throw me a code...thanks in advance

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Apparently the Beta has now closed....therefor it must have been pretty s***y. Oh well....stupid crappy games....[/quote]

Umm no, The beta isnt shitty and its open till the end of august.

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']I have 5 extra codes up for trade.[/quote]
That's pretty sad if you actually are trying to profit off of them also it's against CAG rules to try to trade or sell a Beta Key. PM me for a free code on me. I have 7 left, not trying to get any items from askers so don't be worried. First come first serve basis

EDIT: 3 gone, 4 left

Also don't be a jerk and ask for a code if you already have one. Let others have fun as well. Also don't bother if you don't have an Xbox Live Gold Membership or even an xbox 360

EDIT!!! Codes are on hold. Some of my friends want some so I will have to see if they take them. I doubt there will be any left over since I've been asked quite a bit

[quote name='MikeHoncho']That's pretty sad if you actually are trying to profit off of them also it's against CAG rules to try to trade or sell a Beta Key. PM me for a free code on me. I have 7 left, not trying to get any items from askers so don't be worried. First come first serve basis

EDIT: 1 gone, 6 left

Also don't be a jerk and ask for a code if you already have one. Let others have fun as well. Also don't bother if you don't have an Xbox Live Gold Membership or even an xbox 360[/quote]

Hey man, I tried to PM you but it said that you had a full inbox. If you have any left over, I'd be grateful if you gave me one. But I understand if you don't want to give me one.

So far from the mixed reviews of this Beta it sounds to me like it is no where near worth the trouble of even trying to get a key. I predict this game is going to blow, but I could be wrong. For now, I'll sit on my high horse and laugh maniacally at it. :lol:

Xbox live 48 hours Trial or for one Red Faction Guerrila Beta Key?

I cleared out my Inbox. Also I am not giving out codes to new users (i.e. CAG Newbies. I don't know if it's another person that just made an account to get more so they are only for CAG in trainings and above. Sorry but I've noticed that alot of people asking only joined about a day ago

EDIT: Codes on hold, read previous post

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I cleared out my Inbox. Also I am not giving out codes to new users (i.e. CAG Newbies. I don't know if it's another person that just made an account to get more so they are only for CAG in trainings and above. Sorry but I've noticed that alot of people asking only joined about a day ago

EDIT: Codes on hold, read previous post[/quote]

THANKS! :roll:

[quote name='TheNeXt']THANKS! :roll:[/quote]

And that's the attitude (combined with your other 3 begging posts) that got you banned. Let this guy be a lesson that people that join just to get a freebie aren't welcome here, especially with this kind of attitude.

Owned =/. Anyway, every time I tried to sign up it kept saying that I wasn't located in North America even though I am. Really wanted to try this. Oh well.

I have 2 codes left (maybe 3). Don't know how I'm gonna let these go. I'm not doing requests anymore since my mailbox got spammed by recently registered members trying to leech. Whoever I deem worthy will have them. Doesn't mean I'm picking from this thread though

I'm a HUGE fan of Red Faction can I please have a code :D Seriously that game got me through one of my summers when i was a kid. If I'm not "worthy" enough though that's fine I understand since you only have three or two left.

bread's done
Back