Things that annoy you in everyday life....

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I proposed this topic to discuss simple things that annoy the crap out of you

Here is mine

When your walking in the mall/or department store and the folks in front of you are walking SLOWWWWW, and their holding hands which block you from making a clean move pass their 85' Bears Defense....

I get so irratated when this happens....What are some simple things that annoy you?

--Open doors
--My younger brothers
--Dogs
--Moxio (I could have included him in the prior one, but I felt he deserved a special mention :cool:)

[quote name='Liquid 2']--Open doors
--My younger brothers
--Dogs
--Moxio (I could have included him in the prior one, but I felt he deserved a special mention :cool:)[/QUOTE]

I'm going to shave your sideburns when they grow back.

My Dad. He bugs me all the freaking time about whether I'm looking for a job. Bugs me all the time about where I'm looking. He just annoys me overall. Or him asking anything about me, like where I'm going, who is the person who called me, and a whole bunch of other crap.

[quote name='G33']People that can't park. You're supposed to park between the lines, not on top of them.[/quote]

Agree, trying to park in between 2 idiots who cant park to save their life, makes you say fuck it and park way out of the way in the back of the parking lot, and have you saying "I hate these muther fuckers who cant park" while your walking from your car all the way to the store that you could of park next to if people knew how to park

[quote name='G33']People that can't park. You're supposed to park between the lines, not on top of them.[/QUOTE]Speaking of driving, I hate people who ride your bumper carefully when you are driving the speed limit or slightly over. I once did and this guy was following me close. I was pretty darn scared and didn't want to drive for a while (that was one of the first times I drove on a street).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Speaking of driving, I hate people who ride your bumper carefully when you are driving the speed limit or slightly over. I once did and this guy was following me close. I was pretty darn scared and didn't want to drive for a while (that was one of the first times I drove on a street).[/quote]

You do know us GAMERS would imitate what GTA protagonist would do and probably get out of our car and high jack the guy trailing you at gunpoint or with a baseball bat.......at least that's how the media see's it :roll:

People who use the "word" "hella." If that gets added to dictionaries, I'm going to start setting people on fire.

[quote name='joe2187']People[/QUOTE]
This.

-Waking up
-People who cut you off, even when you're going by the speed limit. This pisses me off to no end.
-People who use bluetooth headsets, and act like they're tough shit.
-Lack of time

[quote name='y2kenjination']This.

-Waking up
-People who cut you off, even when you're going by the speed limit. This pisses me off to no end.
-People who use bluetooth headsets.
-Lack of time[/quote]

fixed

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']Guys in there 50's named Skip.[/QUOTE]

Kha! That's what my dickhead uncle goes by, even though his name is Steve. I never understood where skip came from.

I don't really have any things that annoy me regularly, but certain things erk me from day to day. I also notice that whenever I am tired or hungry, which is often, I am very easily pissed off.

Edit: Adding people who use bluetooth headsets. I work in public and people often talk to me about random shit so whenever someone walks by with one of those on I always think they are talking to me. Dude - "I know man! I always thought that chick looked like a dude." Me - "I'm sorry?" Dude - "It turns tranny's are my thing though."

Last edited by a moderator:
When you compliment someone and they just deny it and say they aren't.

Fine you are a fat bitch, die alone.

Oh and a second vote for bluetooth headsets. Yeah, it's useful, but WHEN YOU ARE IN A CALL. You don't look important, you don't look rich, you are just another douchebag with a 40$ piece of plastic attached to your ear.

People that post their life stories, pics, and videos of themselves all the time online, then complain when people repost them or photoshop/edit them.

[quote name='N1c0_ds']When you compliment someone and they just deny it and say they aren't.

Fine you are a fat bitch, die alone.

Oh and a second vote for bluetooth headsets. Yeah, it's useful, but WHEN YOU ARE IN A CALL. You don't look important, you don't look rich, you are just another douchebag with a 40$ piece of plastic attached to your ear.[/quote]

People who deny compliments? I like humble people who don't allow others to place them on a pedestal.

Example:

"hey man you are awesome"

"I'm what?!?!'

"you are awesome!"

"no way"

"yes way"

"NO! I am not awesome"

[quote name='rodeojones903']People who come over and eat my food without asking.[/quote]

Yes! This is the kind of moment my brain barely manages to hold me from planting my fork in their hand.

[quote name='gareman']People who deny compliments? I like humble people who don't allow others to place them on a pedestal.

Example:

"hey man you are awesome"

"I'm what?!?!'

"you are awesome!"

"no way"

"yes way"

"NO! I am not awesome"[/quote]

I'm especially talking about girls, when you tell them you think they are cute and they just go on a rant about how ugly they are. Or when someone does something incredibly great and nice and they are humble about it. There's humble and too humble.

[quote name='anomynous']People that post their life stories, pics, and videos of themselves all the time online, then complain when people repost them or photoshop/edit them.[/quote]

You know I gotta say, You are a total dick. You wanna know what annoys me? You.

People who are otherwise perfectly healthy that take the elevator just to go up or down one floor. I work on the 12th floor that that just drives me nuts.

Smokers that just throw their cigarette butts on the ground or out of their car window as if the world were their personal ashtray.

Blackjack players that don't know what they're doing and screw the rest of the table by their poor play.

Medical Insurance companies.

Crazy patients.

Most Democrats.

[quote name='dopa345']People who are otherwise perfectly healthy that take the elevator just to go up or down one floor. I work on the 12th floor that that just drives me nuts.[/QUOTE]I hate that too. While in college, I would see people use the elevator just to go to the 2nd Floor, when I already had to wait long enough for the elevator (I was on Floor 5). That annoyed me big time.

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']I hate "local" commercials. There is nothing worse that watching TV and getting stuck watching piss poor local commercials.

TBW[/quote]

Yeah. Especially when they try the humorous way.

Once there was this furniture dealer ad with a mother saying that she is now in charge of the family business and that things say the same. Okay. However at the end of the ad she sits in a couch with her two kids and they flail their arm and scream "Mommy's waiting for you!". Epic facepalm.

At some point they cut the end and it became a somewhat decent ad until... THEY DID IT AGAIN!

This time she says something, they say "Mommy is waiting for you", then she says some more stuff, they say it again, she says some more stuff, family pose aaaand cut. I was flabbergasted, so were all of my workmates from what they said.

If you gotta pay for this, at least try not to bring shame on your family.

EDIT:

-The whole Nanny State thing. One person acts stupid with something and they must ban it for the million other people using it.

#1 - Women drivers.

#2 - Asian drivers

#3 - Stupid people

#4 - Billy mays

#5 - My Ex

#7 - Commercials...I am not paying $100 / month to watch commercials,oh wait,yes I am......:roll:

I could go on but my steak is done and I am about to throw down on this big ol slab of black angus....:bouncy:

- People who look to me for leadership or just won't leave me the f*ck alone. Beat it. I am not in the least bit interested in being a father figure for anyone. I barely have enough time and patience to fix my own life. Oh, and considering the fact due to health complications I was constantly smothered by just about everyone during my entire childhood it isn't weird for me to enjoy my personal space 99.9% of the time. Small talk doesn't interest me much nor fulfill me as a person. Most of the time it in fact makes me slightly uncomfortable in real life and I don't need to engage in it with strangers, coworkers, friend, foe or family every waking moment to feel secure with myself or my lifestyle. ;\

- My family and the fact their lazy asses refuse to read a manual thus reducing them to begging me to fix, learn, and otherwise operate their electronics for them on a near daily basis. F*ck. I'm not a technological genius for reading a manual and using Google properly you jackasses. I love you guys... but when will any of you ever believe me? ;\

- Random idiotic staring in public places. Just what is so irresistible about me that must remain unspoken between us? ...Oh, nothing at all? I thought so. Mind your business or learn some manners. And yes, this gripe does extend to the ever so extremely rare mildly attractive and/or gorgeous woman as well. I almost never notice thus you will waste your time. :(

- Automobiles and the psychotic people who drive them during the holiday season.

...Enough said.

- Clingy people. You all suck. I should know since I used to be one among you.

- The rising prices of soda and vending machines. Now I have to waste more time and gas driving to then walking into a regular store for the guarantee of buying the snacks I want at a cheaper price. A very sad panda am I. ;'(

- Blockbuster Video. Anyone who is a lurker/regular of the BBV/GS thread is probably well aware of why I hate them right now. Get your shit together and make the sale. -_-'

[quote name='JMEPO']You know I gotta say, You are a total dick. You wanna know what annoys me? You.[/QUOTE]

Relax, it was a joke.

But seriously:

People that take your food without asking
Other Drivers
People who text in movie theaters
Truckers who drive 18 wheelers

[quote name='Eviltude']Edit: Adding people who use bluetooth headsets. I work in public and people often talk to me about random shit so whenever someone walks by with one of those on I always think they are talking to me. Dude - "I know man! I always thought that chick looked like a dude." Me - "I'm sorry?" Dude - "It turns tranny's are my thing though."[/QUOTE]

LoL, agreed. I work in retail, and it annoys me to no end when some douchebag comes into my store with a bluetooth headset on. It's especially annoying when you're ringing them up, and they ask you questions in between their phone conversations. Then after you answer them, they say something, and when you respond back, they glare at you and say, "I wasn't talking to you."

I've thought of more annoyances:

-Rude customers in general. The pieces of shit that don't even acknowledge you greet them, when they clearly heard you. Then you ask if they need help finding anything, and they totally blow you off by saying "I'M JUST LOOKING, leave me alone."

-I work at GameStop, and I hate the fuckers that throw their purchases at you when they walk up to the counter. Whatever happened to placing them gently on the counter, or handing them to the cashier? What do they think I am? Some kind of a pet? I'm usually rude back to them. I tend to bag everything, and hand the purchases to the customers with a smile. Whenever someone does what I just described, I toss their purchase back at them without a bag, and walk away, telling them to have a nice day. Just because I'm a corporate lapdog, it doesn't mean I shouldn't have my own rights as an employee.

-Poor restaurant service. No water refills, waiter never checks on your table to see how it's doing

-People who talk during movies. This includes movie theaters, and when you're watching movies with friends at home.

ron jermey
midgets
mustaches
ladys with mustaches
campers on halo 3
kids on halo 3
people who play music on halo 3
the ott
the smell of curry
my boss
telemarketers
men who wear pink
bill collectors
co workers
men who wear pink
smelly people
me who wear pink

[quote name='JolietJake']Other drivers.[/quote]

I got burned on this today.
I was coming off the freeway, and about to turn left at the light. I was behind a car and we were waiting for the light to change. Granted, we were facing into the sun, but dammit - I was in a hurry! ;)

The light turns green, and the dude in front of me sits. I give him two seconds, and then a gentle honk. He turns and I follow. He makes it a point to get next to me after we turn and my cell rings.

It was a good friend of mine, whom I haven't spoken to in months, in the car I honked at, and he called me. He explains he didn't turn when the light changed, because he was looking at me in his rear view.

He said, "I thought that was you, and I'm looking right at you, and then you fucking honked at me." I replied, "Yep - and notice I didn't apologize for doing it, either."

The moral: annoying things are still annoying, even if you're a friend.

What's with people getting annoyed by drivers?

I have never ever been upset at anyone while driving. Sure people have cut me off (but I have done it too a few times), sometimes people drive really slow, but I tend to not be running late and an extra 5mph isn't going to really change anything in the long run anyways. Even when I got rear ended by some bitchy housewife I wasn't really mad (of course it could have been the fact that I smacked my head on the fucking windshield really hard).

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']ron jermey
midgets
mustaches
ladys with mustaches
campers on halo 3
kids on halo 3
people who play music on halo 3
the ott
the smell of curry
my boss
telemarketers
men who wear pink
bill collectors
co workers
men who wear pink
smelly people
me who wear pink[/quote]

How DARE you hate midgets? Take anything sad, toss a midget and it suddenly is fun.

no no no. I don't hate midgets. They annoy me! Damn you little people!

Why do male midgets allways laugh when they run? Cause the grass tickles their nuts!

bread's done
Back