Latest GameFly Used Game Deals with Free Shipping (8/12) - The Club $15, DMC4 $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r][preview]GameFly is having another used game sale with free shipping on select titles. Highlights include:

The Club (360/PS3) $14.99
Devil May Cry 4 (360/PS3) $19.99

Click the "Read More" link below for the complete list.[/preview]

GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

:360:Golden Compass $12.99
:360:Sega Rally Revo $14.99
:360:The Club $14.99
:360:NFL Tour $16.99
:360:Assassin's Creed $17.99
:360:[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Lost: Via Domud $17.99
[/FONT]
:360:Devil May Cry 4 $19.99
:360:Project Gotham Racing 4 $19.99
:360:NBA Ballers: Chosen One $19.99
:360:Need for Speed: ProStreet $19.99
:360:Medal of Honor: Airborne $19.99
:360:Simpsons Game $21.99
:360:Condemned 2: Bloodshot $22.99
:360:MX vs ATV Untamed $23.99
:360:Virtua Fighter 5 Online $24.99
:360:Army of Two $27.99
:360:Culdcept Saga $27.99

:ps3:The Club $14.99
:ps3:Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $16.99
:ps3:Major League Baseball 2K8 $17.99
:ps3:NCAA Football 08 $17.99
:ps3:Clive Barker's Jericho $17.99
:ps3:Devil May Cry 4 $19.99
:ps3:Haze $19.99
:ps3:NBA Ballers: Chosen One $19.99
:ps3:Need for Speed: ProStreet $21.99
:ps3:Rainbow Six Vegas $22.99
:ps3:Army of Two $29.99
:ps3:Dynasty Warriors 6 $29.99

:wii:NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams $13.99
:wii:Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law $13.99
:wii:Dewy's Adventure $13.99
:wii:Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy $15.99
:wii:Samurai Warriors: Katana $16.99
:wii:Bomberman Land $19.99
:wii:Sega Superstars Tennis $19.99
:wii:Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity $19.99
:wii:Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal $22.99
:wii:Baroque $24.99
:wii:Battalion Wars 2 $24.99
:wii:Rock Band $34.99
:wii:Super Smash Bros. Brawl $36.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Just got a $5 off coupon this month from GameFly. Might look into Virtua Fighter 5 or The Club.

Thanks for the heads up, Cheapy!

Hm, might be time to pick up Devil May Cry 4. Anyone know if it's worth it? I enjoyed DMC3, but I've heard that 4 isn't as good.

[quote name='AkariK']Where's the 'read more' link?[/QUOTE]
That's for the front page, so if you're reading it there you can jump to the forum and see the list.

These free shipping deals keep getting sweeter as ga$ goes up.
-17 mpg van @ $4/gal ~ $1 / mile.
-Nearest store is 1.5 miles = $3 every trip to GS/BB/CC etc. EDIT: free shipping is still cheaper than 0.75 shipping!
-Sucks to wait a few days for delivery, but who here isn't buried in backlog

-I'm really tempted by Haze, Jericho, NiGHTS, and Blast Works.
(Haze & Jericho for my FPS fix and Nights and Blast Works 'cause they may not be around cheap forever)

-LOL @ Alone in the Dark (wii) for 24.99 already with only a 3.2 Gamefly score

-The Club(360) is easily found at the GS 50% off sale too. With edge it's $12

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YodaEXE']Hm, might be time to pick up Devil May Cry 4. Anyone know if it's worth it? I enjoyed DMC3, but I've heard that 4 isn't as good.[/quote]

It isn't as good as DMC3, but that's like saying Super Mario World isn't as good as SMB3. Maybe not, depending on your tastes, but both are excellent games. A bit of a reach on the comparisons perhaps, but trust me, if you like DMC, you will enjoy #4.

There are a few down parts on DMC4, primarily some repeating areas, but overall I found the inclusion of Nero enjoyable. The Devil Bringer rocks. :D

[quote name='funkflexmctough']These free shipping deals keep getting sweeter as ga$ goes up.
-17 mpg van @ $4/gal ~ $1 / mile.
-Nearest store is 1.5 miles = $3 every trip to GS/BB/CC etc.
-Sucks to wait a few days for delivery, but who here isn't buried in backlog

LOL @ Alone in the Dark (wii) for 24.99 already with only a 3.2 Gamefly score[/quote]

Math is wrong, try 24 cents per mile with your van.....

[quote name='foxdvd']Math is wrong, try 24 cents per mile with your van.....[/quote]

oh yeah:drool:...well this deal is still cool, and so are you.

[quote name='foxdvd']Math is wrong, try 24 cents per mile with your van.....[/QUOTE]

ya I lol'd

kid if you get 17 MPG your not gonna go through a dollar a gallon. Gas isn't $17 a gallon

[quote name='mr ryles']ya I lol'd

kid if you get 17 MPG your not gonna go through a dollar a gallon. Gas isn't $17 a gallon[/quote]

-Sorry, its late and I'm tipsy typing, not thinking. But thanks for assuming my ignorance was age related.

-Due to the lack of a "cart" and with the pre-saved credit card info, does anyone else find the "checkout" button misleading? Its almost too easy to order.

Finally I can get DMC4, now i need to think about Army of two. If i should just wait until it drops to $20 sometime in the future or just get it now? Thanks again CheapyD!

Does anyone know if Blast Works on the Wii is any good? It got good reviews from the gaming press, but dropped in price like a lead balloon.

Gamefly, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Not jumping on this again after being burned twice.

I hope everyone ends up with better looking discs than I did, as people seem to get discs that look like they're perfect, or discs that look like complete crap. I seem to always get the crap discs.

Tempted by DMC4 for the PS3. I just have a feeling somehow I'll be able to get this game cheaper and I'm not starved for content right now. ARGH all these damn good deals...

Could try emptying your que and just having that disc in there then waiting for it come in the mail and then get it now...even though that is an involved process...if its worth it to you.

That's what I do, rujin... most of the time it works out although lately they haven't sent me any games (4 weeks) as they are "investigating the problem"

Hopefully it gets fixed as I'd like to keep DMC4 if it ever shows up.

got The Club for 9.89 with $5 of my Gamefly rewards. I love these deals, especially if you've been with gamefly for 6 months or more for the 5% or 10% off. Everything I've ordered from them has always been in great condition.

I'm getting $5 in GF Dollars tomorrow, so when I do, I'll order The Club. In FL for the next two weeks, so I won't be able to play it for two weeks, but for $10, I can't pass that up.

[quote name='ObiBen']Does anyone know if Blast Works on the Wii is any good? It got good reviews from the gaming press, but dropped in price like a lead balloon.[/quote]

Blast Works is a really good game. The 4 unlockable Kenta Cho shooters are great and the level editor is fantastic. I bought it for $40 and cannot complain. At this price, it's a steal.

I'm in for DMC4 for PS3.

Gar I can't decide between DMC4 and Assassin's Creed. I already rented Assassin's Creed once and beat it but never played DMC4 except for the demo. I don't want to get DMC4 and have it be too hard for me and never get played since I know I can run through Assassin's Creed again.

I bought a couple of games off Gamefly and the discs do play alright, but they certainly were in "rental" shape. If you care about your games being scratched up, be prepared to get discs with dents around the edges and plenty of scratches.

[quote name='shrike4242']Gamefly, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Not jumping on this again after being burned twice.

I hope everyone ends up with better looking discs than I did, as people seem to get discs that look like they're perfect, or discs that look like complete crap. I seem to always get the crap discs.[/quote]

I always get the ones that look like new.

Try contacting them - I bet they will swap them out for you.

G'dammit! And here I"m supposed to be saving up for that plane ticket to go see my gf. FRAK! And I really really want Burnout Paradise.....

Got DMC4 (PS3) in the mail today. The box and manual were new as expected, and the disc was basically mint condition aside from some finger prints that were easily wiped away with a soft cloth. So, anyone that's kind of on the edge about buying used stuff from Gamefly, it seems to be mixed results. Some get some pretty thrashed games, while others get stuff that's like new (like I did). I guess the fact that DMC4 is a newer game and on a blu-ray disc (harder to scratch) helped my chances of getting a nice looking disc too.

I ordered DMC4 today for PS3 so hearing your good luck makes me very happy. I'll post when I get my disks thanks for the update morphine

[quote name='vanlandw']I ordered DMC4 today for PS3 so hearing your good luck makes me very happy. I'll post when I get my disks thanks for the update morphine[/QUOTE]

No problem. You'll enjoy it. I'm on the 5th mission and so far it's a lot of fun, albeit somewhat repetitive, but I expected that (and having just finished Assassin's Creed...nothing is as repetitive as that). The lesson I've learned from this is that I guess I'll just have to buy stuff from Gamefly more often. Half price for a mint and complete copy of DMC4 is just an awesome deal.

Now if only Burnout Paradise would drop to $19.99 w/free shipping for PS3. Come on, Gamefly! Just do it! You know you want more of my money! :D

Just got my copy of DMC4 in the mail.

The case is in great shape as well as the book. The game has a few finger prints but no scratches.

Very happy with the price I got on the game but it took seven days to ship from Pittsburgh to Michigan I was hoping to have the game on the weekend but with free shipping I'm not going to complain.

Based on my experience if the price is right on these used games I would order from them again.

bread's done
Back