Street Fighter Alpha Anthology Hard Disk Install on PS 3.

rocky435

CAGiversary!
I've googled about and can't seems to find out to do it. Obviously, when I played in on the ps 2 the option popped up without a hard-drive in it to do the 2 gig install.

But I got a ps 3 and downloaded the ps 2 data from the ps store to activate the ps 3 hd to work on ps 2 hd install games. But the manual is vauge on where to find the menu to install the game to. I'm stuck. :roll:

Any help would be awsome. I know that there is some fighting game fans here to help out with this problem.

it can't be done with a PS3. The emulation doesn't support it. The same thing goes with Resident Evil Outbreak 1 and 2 as well as NFL 2k5

Actually, you had to download a special addition to the emulation software off the PSN store in order to enable the PS2 hard drive installs. I'm not sure it's still on the PSN store though, just check around in there.

[quote name='Vanigan']Actually, you had to download a special addition to the emulation software off the PSN store in order to enable the PS2 hard drive installs. I'm not sure it's still on the PSN store though, just check around in there.[/quote]

I recall reading that Capcom games still didn't worth with it, though, so the OP might be SOL.

[quote name='ashram']it will not work.... even mentioned on sony's compatibiltiy page.
http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/CompatibleStatus
trust me... i wish it did. just type in your game and it'll search.

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Publisher: CapcomProduct No: SLUS-21317
Description: The title is unable to perform intended HDD functionality.[/quote]

Depends on what PS3 the OP has. Searching under the 80GB version states: "No major problems for this title.".

your right... that's strange, when i checked earlier it said it wasn't....if you have an 80, try it (with the ps2 hdd dl)

bread's done
Back