Giving Away Red Faction Beta Codes!

A Yellow Fellow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
First off mods if this shouldn't be here or is somehow against the rules, feel free to move/delete this thread.

Anyway I have 3 extra Red Faction beta codes. I will give one away to whoever can help me. I am trying to upload this .gif on facebook to be an animated bumper sticker in the Bumper Sticker(New) application, but every time I do it, it is only a picture and doesn't move. I went to another site and someone suggested using something called iframe or something. I have no idea. But if anyone can make it so I can upload this .gif to facebook and keep in animated I will give you a code.

http://i237.photobucket.com/album...joker3.gif

I'm pretty sure your in the clear regarding the mods. This is a legit contest. But I'm not entering...due to the fact that I believe this game is going to be crap. Sorry!

[quote name='SpectralGerm']I'm pretty sure your in the clear regarding the mods. This is a legit contest. But I'm not entering...due to the fact that I believe this game is going to be crap. Sorry![/QUOTE]
You are oh so right

As for adding things on facebook all you push is upload then browse you computer and find the thing you want to upload. It is pretty straight forward. Except I want to upload an animated .gif and all it is uploading is a still frame.

Well I made a facebook account and tried to upload the gif with the bumper sticker app, and I had the same problem as you. I'm not sure that its possible to use an animated gif in this facebook app.

After googling around and playing a bit, I've found there is no way to upload animations on Facebook. Facebook does not allow animations; sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I GOT THIS FROM THE APPLICATION, and i tried uploading a gif to it, and it isnt working, if i find anything else, ill post back soon

You can use any image editing program to make a .jpg, .png or .gif image file that you can then upload to the bumper sticker app and share with you friends.

For PC users, Microsoft has a free image editing program called "Paint"

• Open Microsoft Paint (Start> All Programs> Accessories> Paint)
  • Go to Image > Attributes and change the width to 170 and the heigth to 200
  • Draw something cool, or copy a cool image off the internet.
  • "File" ->"Save"
  • Enter a filename
  • Change "Save as type" to be "JPEG"
  • Go to the bumper sticker application (http://apps.facebook.com/bumpersticker/)
  • Click on the "Upload Stickers" tab
  • Browse your computer to find the image file you just created and click "upload"
*Note that in Microsoft Paint, you must save the image as a JPEG file since Bumper Sticker does not support .bmp images.
Alternatively, you can use commercial image editers like Macromedia Fireworks or Adobe Photoshop (which you have to buy) to create a .jpg, .png or .gif image file.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the application input/output? I think I can help if you provided more about it.

If it gives you a code to stick on your page, try sticking that code inside of APP OUTPUT CODE HERE tag when you put it on your page.

bread's done
Back