Finally, a weapon made just for Gamestop haterz

phear3d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
27672.jpg

27670.jpg

i dont think i need to explain this.. its $8 US.

Features:
• Each cartridge shoots 6 bursts of glittering confetti
• Aim your glittering bursts with accuracy
• Easy hand-held operation

Pack Contains:
1 x Glitter Gun
3 x Glitter confetti cartridges

Dimensions:
L 100mm W 42mm

Heres a Wendy Oldbag demonstration (COSTUME SOLD SEPARATELY):

ani-oldbag-zap.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The question is... can they produce these fast enough for all of us that are going to be ordering them?? I know I'll be ordering one or two when I get home :applause:

Somehow I think pulling a gun (even one clearly marked "glitter gun") on an employee near surveillance cameras is probably not a good idea.

WTF were all those Madden thing son the rack yesterday? I saw one guy buying 3!! I should have knocked the thing over when the guy told me I would have to manualy check all the local stores for DigitalDevilSaga

I came in here expecting a serious thread, about some-or-other new online game store that somehow would rival GS.

What I found is far, far more entertaining. :lol: I wonder if Party City sells these?

Why is it when I saw this I immediately thought of lilboo :lol:. No offense he is probably one of my top 3 favorite CAG posters anyway.

Anyway I could imagine a GS employee if you walked into a store with one of those.

I've seen these at the 99 Cent store, albeit under the name "Party Cannon". That version was actually 6 shots (revolver style), but a much more festive (and thus less concealable) purple and yellow.

They're lethal at close range. Many a good time was had in the Smartpunk warehouse.

You know, instead of going out and buying one of those things, you could all probably just buy those festive little 'champagne' bottle things that pop and spray some confetti/glitter all over. I'm sure they sell them at Party City for $1-2 each and I'm sure more than a few CAGs could take the bottom cardboard cap off and stuff it to overloading with glitter and confetti to make their own glitter gun.

And at least you wouldn't get arrested for carrying what looks like a gun into the store.

OR

Option 2: Pay a hobo $5 and a 40 oz. to go into Gamestop and spray a ginormous canister of glitter and confetti all around. With the smell that would surely be emanating from him/her, they would fit right in with the aroma of a typical Gamestop.

It would help if the hobo were to chug the 40 oz BEFORE going to Gamestop to be a confetti commando though. At least then, when/if they get arrested they'll have done your dirty work AND have a warm/dry place to sleep for a while.

[quote name='JJSP']I've seen these at the 99 Cent store, albeit under the name "Party Cannon". That version was actually 6 shots (revolver style), but a much more festive (and thus less concealable) purple and yellow.

They're lethal at close range. Many a good time was had in the Smartpunk warehouse.[/quote]

damn, JJSP, which 99 Cent Store was this, since I'm down in OC every couple of weeks? I better check out a couple of these in my area.

[quote name='VioletArrows']The 'woosh' is what sells it for me.[/quote]

Yeah, I had it all drawn with my |33+ drawing skillz, but felt it was just missing a little "woosh".

[quote name='reibeatall']Shit, I work for them and I'm going to buy one.[/quote]

lmao. I can see it now...

Cust: fuck you! Feel the wrath of the glitter gun *pulls out glitter gun and aims at reibeatall*

Rei: oh no!!!1111 [/sarcasm] *whips out double glitter gun magnums*

Cust: fuck me!

... later in the day...

Police officer: So let me get this straight... the customer whipped out THREE glitter guns, managed to escape with and destroy the security tape, but then somehow ended up in the dumpster behind your store with an old magazine rack on top of him, ultimately suffocating him to death??? Hmmmm... I don't kn... HEY is that a Wii you have in stock?!?

[quote name='Warner1281']... ultimately suffocating him to death??? Hmmmm... I don't kn... HEY is that a Wii you have in stock?!?[/quote]

LOL!

[quote name='JJSP']I first bought them at the one in Garden Grove on Harbor about a year ago (I think we dropped $20 on them amongst all of us), but I've seen them in Anaheim and Fullerton as well.

http://www.mikefeinbergcompany.com/copogun.html
http://www.thingsyouneverknew.com/product/party+popper+gun.do

That'd be the one.[/quote]
Excellent! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for those next time I stop by the Dollar store.

Does it come preloaded with glitter in the package, or do you have to insert the glitter cartridge/shell/clip?

I ask, because I want to keep it packaged up, hidden in my truck console, until a major road rage incident occurs.

[quote name='crows in black']i dont get it, someone let me in on the joke[/quote]
don't remember how it started. but it started last year or earlier this year someone made a joke about some guy pissed at EBStop over something. someone suggested pushing the magazine rack.. and another make a joke about throwing glitter at the employee. one thing led to the other..

the weapon of choice, at the time, was this:

icon4.gif
icon4.gif
WARNING
icon4.gif
icon4.gif

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE, IS TOP SECRET WEAPON FOR MASS
HISTERIA DESTRUCTION AT EBSTOP, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Glitter.jpg

Does anyone know if I could find one of these or somethat that shoots glitter around the Miami/Doral area cause GS has been a bitch to me before =)

Now if you really want to mess with Gamestop, I'm definitely not advocating this, but...
Go buy a half pound to a pound of frozen shrimp, being a CAG, wait for a good sale from the local supermarket. Buy the smaller size (they are measured by quantity that can fit in a pound, buy the 20 count or greater) but not the absolute smallest - each one should be the size of an Oreo or so.

If you buy the jumbo size or colossal etc., they are way too big and cost too much. Buy too small, and it's a huge hassle handling them for this special mission. Buy the uncooked ones, since these are cheaper, if you're buying them directly from the butcher/seafood area. Otherwise, buy the cheapest frozen ones that are a decent, medium size.

Now, keep a handful of frozen shrimp in a plastic ziplock bag, put it in your pocket or hold a couple of shrimp in your hand, and when you go into the store, just browse through the various sections. Find some games that no one would ever bother picking up, new or used/console sections it doesn't matter, but make sure no one is looking. Then, slip a shrimp or two in the game case (you may need to squish the DS cases shut), close it back up, and continue browsing. Do this until all your shrimp are depleted. Inside of a week, that Gamestop is going to be smelling so ripe it's not even funny, and it won't be very easy going through hundreds of cases to find the source. :puke:

[quote name='karkyco']Now if you really want to mess with Gamestop, I'm definitely not advocating this, but...
Go buy a half pound to a pound of frozen shrimp, being a CAG, wait for a good sale from the local supermarket. Buy the smaller size (they are measured by quantity that can fit in a pound, buy the 20 count or greater) but not the absolute smallest - each one should be the size of an Oreo or so.

If you buy the jumbo size or colossal etc., they are way too big and cost too much. Buy too small, and it's a huge hassle handling them for this special mission. Buy the uncooked ones, since these are cheaper, if you're buying them directly from the butcher/seafood area. Otherwise, buy the cheapest frozen ones that are a decent, medium size.

Now, keep a handful of frozen shrimp in a plastic ziplock bag, put it in your pocket or hold a couple of shrimp in your hand, and when you go into the store, just browse through the various sections. Find some games that no one would ever bother picking up, new or used/console sections it doesn't matter, but make sure no one is looking. Then, slip a shrimp or two in the game case (you may need to squish the DS cases shut), close it back up, and continue browsing. Do this until all your shrimp are depleted. Inside of a week, that Gamestop is going to be smelling so ripe it's not even funny, and it won't be very easy going through hundreds of cases to find the source. :puke:
[/quote]
Wow thats so friggren awesome it aint even funny.

I love how I went into this thread with a certain expectation of what I was going to find and got exactly what I was expecting. CAG delivers as usual.

[quote name='karkyco']Now if you really want to mess with Gamestop, I'm definitely not advocating this, but...

[/quote]

That's a friggin waste of expensive delicious seafood. And I can't imagine being THAT angry with them. Shooting glitter, good for a laugh. Launching over the counter like a pommel horse and being dragged off of an employee's broken corpse by the cops, saving that for a royal screw up. Destroying half the merchandise? Way to ruin it for everyone.

[/quote]
i would just leave it in the bag, and when you check out, pretend your drop your change in the bag and dump the entire gourmet seafood in the counter. then pretend you cant find it, and have the employee help you to help speed the search. i'd advice to bring some chopsticks and soy sauce to give it a little flavor. lol.

[quote name='DustBoogie']Somehow I think pulling a gun (even one clearly marked "glitter gun") on an employee near surveillance cameras is probably not a good idea.[/quote]Of course it isn't, but don't ruin this for us. We're having fun.

[quote name='karkyco']Any package deals when combined with a Magazine Rack Knocker-Over?[/quote]Do any EBs even have magazine racks any more? The ones I see are always attatched to the sales counter.

[quote name='lakers310']It looks like the gun that Wendy Oladbag from Phoenix Wright uses[/quote]
ani-oldbag-zap.gif

[quote name='phear3d']don't remember how it started. but it started last year or earlier this year someone made a joke about some guy pissed at EBStop over something. someone suggested pushing the magazine rack.. and another make a joke about throwing glitter at the employee. one thing led to the other.. [/QUOTE]

I think you're off on your timelines by about 3-4 years. :)

I believe ol' DDF (never good ol' DDF) was the original magazine rack launcher back in (maybe) 2005?

Edit: Here is the original DDF thread with the original magazine rack destruction:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40869

I'm not sure when the pocket full of glitter as Gamestop-defense came into common CAG varnacular, but I remember the thread being heavy on "Glitter, bitches!"

[quote name='guinaevere']

Do any EBs even have magazine racks any more? The ones I see are always attatched to the sales counter.

[/quote]

There is a reason for this.

[quote name='guinaevere']Of course it isn't, but don't ruin this for us. We're having fun.

Do any EBs even have magazine racks any more? The ones I see are always attatched to the sales counter.

ani-oldbag-zap.gif
[/quote]

I think you're right, but then you just need the Deluxe Magazine-Rack-Knocker-Over, with the winch attachment that goes on the front of your SUV.

Or just shoot it at those free standing shelves they have throughout the store, of older games or whatnot. It is multi purpose and can be used to knock over many other things besides magazine racks.

Or get the sharp spear attachment for the front of the hook, and shoot it through the annoying gamestop employee...

[quote name='Fanboy']I think you're off on your timelines by about 3-4 years. :)

I believe ol' DDF (never good ol' DDF) was the original magazine rack launcher back in (maybe) 2005?

Edit: Here is the original DDF thread with the original magazine rack destruction:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40869

I'm not sure when the pocket full of glitter as Gamestop-defense came into common CAG varnacular, but I remember the thread being heavy on "Glitter, bitches!"[/quote]

Oh my God, that guy was ridiculous. DenisDFat, lolol...I don't know what to make of him. Straight outta gamefaqs. And he stole that story from someone at gaming-age.

DenisDFat: "This thread is probably the awesomest thing i have ever done in my life ever and I've done some pretty awesome things. (And some not so awesome things, like your mothers.) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:"

Okay, now that was pretty hilarious. Must have been one of the early CAG trolls I missed out on.

this thread makes no sense............

Why you people care so much about a retail store to "hate" them is beyond me.... If you don't like it, don't do your business there and tell your friends not to shop there. This is pretty pathetic...

[quote name='Zoglog']If you don't like it, don't do your business there and tell your friends not to shop there. This is pretty pathetic...[/quote]
why would people say this at every gamestop-haterz thread, its so annoying. if you don't like the thread, don't read it.

im jk, i could just see you talking like napoleon dynamite saying something like that. thats what those threads are about: telling the COMMUNITY (counts as friendz?) not to shop at that particular EBStop or just GS in general. lighten up, it'll get rid of the wrinkles :).

[quote name='Zoglog']this thread makes no sense............

Why you people care so much about a retail store to "hate" them is beyond me.... If you don't like it, don't do your business there and tell your friends not to shop there. This is pretty pathetic...[/QUOTE]

Hi! Welcome to the internet. You won't like it here.

[quote name='Zoglog']this thread makes no sense............

Why you people care so much about a retail store to "hate" them is beyond me.... If you don't like it, don't do your business there and tell your friends not to shop there. This is pretty pathetic...[/quote]

Shhhh. People are just making jokes and having fun. If you don't like it you can always go back to playing viva pinata party animals.

bread's done
Back