Giveaway: 1600 Marketplace Point and 1 Month Xbox Live Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsawhc

CAGiversary!
I realize these are not huge prizes, but I figure free points is still better than paying for them. To enter you just need to leave a rating for an Xbox Live Arcade title. No need to register for the site or anything. One entry per person per Xbox Live Arcade title.

More details here

I just posted some short reviews for the following games:

Aegis Wing
Assault Heroes
Astropop
Bankshot Billiards 2
Bejeweled 2
Boom Boom Rocket
Carcassonne
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
Cloning Clyde
Contra
Crystal Quest
Defender
Dig Dug
DOOM
Every Extend Extra Extreme

those are the first 15 games on your list that i own. i might add some more reviews later. cool site.

I'm going to contribute tomorrow.

Not even for the contest...but because this is an extremely cool idea for a website, and a damn good alternative to the metacritics.

Cool contest and I like the look of the site. Just posted a review of Bomberman LIVE since I love that game and thought I could write a decent amount on rather than "It's cool. Buy it!"

Thanks to everyone who posted a rating and for all the kind words about the site.

I've called my host and the pages should load faster. Apparently there was "high traffic on the server" and they have now addressed the issue. They say it will not happen again, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Yes, if you leave 10 ratings you'd be entered 10 times. :)

It's still pretty slow dude, lol.

Still, it's a cool feature, would be very useful as a (FREE, not $1 like checking ur 360 friends list, lmao) iPhone app.

Submitted a review for crappy 1942 remake :)

I rated E4.

BTW the site was moving fine for me. It's a good idea too. Maybe help find some gems in the sludge that XLBA has become over the past few months, although August has been REALLY good.

I've made a few changes that should help things load at least somewhat faster. No if GoDaddy can do their part I think things are ok. Not great, but at least ok. I'm planning to spend some more time optimizing things over the next couple days.

Thanks again everyone. The response from all of you has been by far better than I had ever hoped for.

for Buku Sudoku. I don't own that many XBLA games but I will post a couple more once the first gets approved. Very nice site!!

Thanks again everyone. We'll see if we hit 1600 before the end of Sept or not, but if not I'll be giving the points away then. My guess is that it will be close.

Just reviewed all my XBLA games. Seems like a pretty useful site as long as people don't write fake reviews like that guy who gave Yaris a 10.

[quote name='Gombay']Just reviewed all my XBLA games. Seems like a pretty useful site as long as people don't write fake reviews like that guy who gave Yaris a 10.[/quote]

Yeah I was thinking of deleting that one, but I decided to let it slide for now since all the negative reviews of Yaris of set that one 10. I figured it a few people reported it I'd remove it then.

I think I found a problem with the site. Whenever you click on View all my reviews, it just goes to all your (jigsawhc) reviews no matter whos name you click on.

It looks like it shows the correct reviews but labels them all as mine and shows my avatar. I'll see if I can get that sorted out right now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back