1080 Avalanche - GameCube $14.99

I got it for $10 new at EBGames a while back. It was like a one-day sale. And then I sold it on eBay very soon after, it's not nearly as good as SSX 3 or even SSX Tricky.

a little while longer for me. I'm waiting for the 10 dollar mark. this is a Nintendo branded game, but it's no SSX even in terms of fun.

I have this game sealed but I just got SSX3 and I love it. There's no way 1080 could be as good so if anyone wants to trade for 1080 let me know...

I was lucky enough to get this for $10 new at EB during the Summer. It was worth it at that price, but outside of the final challenges the only other real fun part is unlocking the special boards.

[quote name='johnnyoski']I was lucky enough to get this for $10 new at EB during the Summer. It was worth it at that price, but outside of the final challenges the only other real fun part is unlocking the special boards.[/quote]

Agreed. The final challenges with the avalanches are really fun. After hearing some bad things about this game and seeing some not so high review scores, I didn't expect much from this game. Become used to the somewhat unorthodox controls, however, and the game is really pretty good. I'm probably alone on this, but I thought this game was better than SSX tricky, but definitely not as good as Amped 2. Just some thoughts.

bread's done
Back