Denny's All-Nighter Sweeps

Dual45s

CAGiversary!
http://microsites.ign.com/dennys/dennysallnighter/

Grand Prize (1): One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the following: a) one (1) Sony - BRAVIA 37" 720p Flat-Panel LCD HDTV (Estimated Retail Value "ERV": $2000);

b) winner's choice of ONE (1) of the following game systems: one (1) Xbox 360 gaming console with four (4) wireless controllers (ERV $500) plus four (4) Xbox 360 videogames: Call of Duty 4; Ninja Garden II; NCAA Football 2009; Battlefield: Bad Company (ERV: $250)
OR one (1) PlayStation 3 gaming console with four (4) wireless controllers (ERV $550) plus four (4) PlayStation 3 videogames Call of Duty 4; Metal Gear Solid 4; NCAA Football 2009; Battlefield: Bad Company (ERV $250)
OR one (1) Nintendo Wii gaming console with four (4) wireless controllers ($370) plus four (4) WII videogames Mario Cart; Super Smash Brothers; Mario & Sonic Olympics; Boom Blox (ERV $250);
d) one (1) Denny's gift card in the amount of $100 .

Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator from all eligible entries on or about September 10, 2008.

Enter once a day.

[quote name='tigersfan49']Who the heck would pick the D option?[/QUOTE]

You get the giftcard and tv with your choice of system. :)

[quote name='Toothpick']I entered, thanx. I would totally pick the Wii[/quote]

This, Best value overall, Especially the possible Resale :applause:

[quote name='Toothpick']Actually no, I already have a 360 and I want a Wii..

:p[/quote]

Well either way i guess, I dont own a wii either and i wouldnt mind it but if getting bored after using it for awhile it could easily be sold for something else you may want. MadWorld does look soooo good :)

bread's done
Back