GamingPrizes - Brand New Freebie Site - Sign Up Today

Hybrid5006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
228 (100%)
GamingPrizes.com

*Brand New Freebie Site*

Complete free offers and get custom prizes such as giftcards to GameStop, Amazon, and other great stores!

Select offers give you the opportunity to participate in the weekly LOTTERY!

http://www.gamingprizes.com/register-138.shtml

Thank you to everyone that signs up under my link (since it does help me out a little bit)

Other Great Freebie Sites:

Freeprizesite

NOW GET ANY ITEM FROM ANYWHERE ONLINE FOR FREE!

1 point = $1 US

Freebie sites are a great way to earn cool prizes fast and easy. By completing simple offers, you get points that can be exchanged for prizes such as... well, anything you want that is available online!

Have any questions about these freebie site? You can checkout this great help thread created by iowaholdem or just ask me!

Thanks everyone who signs up and good luck! Bumps are also appreciated!

Scour

How does it sound to get paid for searching? Well, it is possible with the new SCOUR! Every search earns you 1 points, if you earn enough points, you get visa gift cards!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xBrandonx']Well, what about PS3 gamers? PMed :D[/quote]

Well, someone on amazon is selling $20 playstation network cards for $40...

I don't know what I can offer that is affordable, yet is appealing such as a points card.

[quote name='xBrandonx']Well... you can give us uhm, like PSN Game Sharing things? Or a gift card =/[/quote]

Well, I don't have a PS3, so I really don't know how the Game Sharing thing works.

[quote name='xBrandonx']LOL!

Well, how about a $20 Visa Gift Card, you an use them on PSN...[/quote]

I think that I'll just stick with what I got.

Hey if I won, I just cleared my PM's because, you sent me like 20 and my email saids so so I deleted em...make sure to re-pm me please :)

bread's done
Back