Fable 2 Pub Games, 2 codes a day! - OVER! Gratz winners.

I wanted to add, due to the nature of my evilness, I hold the right to bar dumbasses from entering.

Now to explain the above - I plan on giving away 2 codes a day for about 2 weeks. If someone decides to try to bug me for codes/think a pity story will make me like them, they are SORELY mistaken.

Also - Monday! First 2! Coming later tonight - PICTURE of the massive stack of codes. Note - codes will be emailed/PM'd on various sites, not physically mailed.

[quote name='georox']I wanted to add, due to the nature of my evilness, I hold the right to bar dumbasses from entering.

Now to explain the above - I plan on giving away 2 codes a day for about 2 weeks. If someone decides to try to bug me for codes/think a pity story will make me like them, they are SORELY mistaken.

Also - Monday! First 2! Coming later tonight - PICTURE of the massive stack of codes. Note - codes will be emailed/PM'd on various sites, not physically mailed.[/quote]

Now I'm just more excited :bouncy:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/f/fable2pubgamesxboxlivearcade/default.htm

fablecodes.jpg

28 codes, 2 a day, 14 days. Most likely different contests each day, as I like making people work for stuff. Oh yea, you can't *SEE* the codes in the pictures here. On the back of each of those slips is your generic demo tab, you pull it, code is there. Well, in this case I WILL pull it, and then I'll type your code into a PM or email, and well yea.

Awesome! This going to be a timed thing or is it random draw from total entries? Either way you rock!

[quote name='anadune']Awesome! This going to be a timed thing or is it random draw from total entries? Either way you rock![/quote]

Well, more or less I'll tell people to post something stupid somewhere each day, and from THAT days entries, I'll either randomly pic 2 OR the best 2 (Ruling on day-to-day decisions will be posted when it starts) to give codes to.

Basically, entering once gets you a chance at 1 code from that day.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']I'll check this out tomorrow. Do I need Fable 2 to play it? Or is it just another XBLA game.[/quote]

Just an XBLA game. It does enhance Fable 2 if you buy the full version, since gold/items earned in Pub Games carry over, without Fable 2 its a gambling game with 200 achievements in it.

Oh, if I forget to announce winners/post a contest one of the 14 days, give me a yell so I remember. Things may be getting busy around here.

[quote name='Shady3011']E3? I didn't know MS was being so generous with these.[/quote]

Wish I was at E3, GenCon Indy.

Im down, considering Gamestop like refuses to send me my code for reserving the game online... than again it is Gamestop, and they suck.

I think I'll be reserving the actual game soon. Does anyone know how long gamestop will be giving them out(in store?)? hope i can win one here though..

[quote name='georox']Wish I was at E3, GenCon Indy.[/quote]

Hey, I was there today. I managed to grab 60 myself, took two nice handfuls as there was no one around and the convention was almost over. Good show, my first convention and I really enjoyed it.

[quote name='Lockescythe']aww man I passed on indy to go to origins. Lol.

Well count me in.[/quote]

Ouch. Origins has been going downhill from what I've heard, so we stopped going so we'd have more money for GenCon.

Giveaway for first 2 is up also!
http://www.theworldofgeo.com/forum/index.php?topic=17.0
Register there and post in that thread for a chance to win one of todays! Also updating OP with it.

bread's done
Back