USED Wii games: Boogie ($10), Metroid 3 ($20), and Mario Strikers ($20) Family Video

wil919

CAGiversary!
Boogie (mic included) - $9.95
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_used.php?products_id=-274797

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $19.95
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_used.php?products_id=-274710

Mario Strikers Charged - $19.95
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_used.php?products_id=-273403

Enter in code GAMEPRO7 for free shipping.

I just saw this over at slickdeals, and figured you all might enjoy this. Boogie for Wii at Family Video USED for 9.95. I picked one up for my gf... I figure she might like it, and for $10, a wii game (and MIC!) can't be all that bad...

Enjoy my first deal post!

EDIT: It should be noted that these games do not come with Instruction Manuals.
EDIT: Also, to give proper credit, thanks to Sandman8288 of Slickdeals for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
They also have Prime 3: Corruption and Mario Strikers for $19.95 USED each... not too bad of a price for either game...

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']It should be noted that used games do NOT include manuals, which may be a deal breaker for some.[/QUOTE]
Yup, I hate my games being incomplete. I'd rather pay a bit more to have it complete

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']It should be noted that used games do NOT include manuals, which may be a deal breaker for some.[/QUOTE]

Dammit -- I was ready to bite on the Simpsons and Lost Planet. Thanks for the heads up there.

Wow.. hypocrits on this site...

No credit for the op from slick deals? Really?

Didnt a somewhat similar situation happen last week?

Really people?

I was the OP from slickdeals,
5 minutes after I posted it there,
it showed up on FW....go figure.

Anyways, every time I've ordered a game from there
even though it says there is no booklet included,
it has ALWAYS had a booklet.

P.S.
If you don't believe I was was the OP from slickdeals,
just look at my username, they're the same on both sites.

ALSO:
Boogie was worth it just for trade-in or resell value on the mic alone.
But it's OOS now.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Wow.. hypocrits on this site...

No credit for the op from slick deals? Really?

Didnt a somewhat similar situation happen last week?

Really people?[/quote]
LOL nice one Ice2Dragon.

I bought Boogie for the Wii for my niece when she visits. For under $10.00 with the mic it's a good deal. I rarely even look at a manual anyway. Game got mediocre reviews, but for $10.00 shipped I bit.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']go to crap stop

buy used game

take manual

return game

problem solved.[/quote]
And contribute to the crap, incomplete games they have (no thanks). Everytime I go to gamestop I ignore about 90% of the used games there because they have missing things.

[quote name='Pravus']I bought Boogie for the Wii for my niece [/quote]

I bought for mine as well. It arrived yesterday.
No manual
No outside box

Well, I went and bit on Lost Planet, which showed up today -- included insert and manual (which is nice, but makes me regret preemptively order a replacement manual). Only problem is the box somehow got bent out of shape, to the point it won't close. Other than that, not bad :)

Just got my Boogie in the mail...

Got the case for the game, but no outer box for the mic or instruction manual. Still not bad though...

[quote name='wil919']Just got my Boogie in the mail...

Got the case for the game, but no outer box for the mic or instruction manual. Still not bad though...[/quote]

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']It should be noted that used games do NOT include manuals, which may be a deal breaker for some.[/quote]

moo

everyone got their Boogie already? Mine still shows "in fulfillment" and they do not reply to my email checkingn on status.

bread's done
Back